Chapter Ten

Italy Harris.

After we discussed the arrangements, We've been sent on our way along with our groups of students,

I happen to have a co-partner just in case the kids get out of hand that I'm thankful for.

I inhale the smell of nature and am excited about bonfires, stories, and the activities we will be doing later on.

When we reach the large campsite we all set our bags down and scan the area.

Since I'm the teacher I happen to be the leader and everyone must obey too which makes me nervous and excited.

"Okay kids, I do hope you all know how to set up your tents because I don't!" I announced while everyone stares at me and then start glancing at each other

.... No one said anything

I sighed pulling out a paper that listed my tasks for my students

"Mrs. Harris, can we have a break?" Mira whined, exhausted then her friends nodded their heads in agreement.

We've been walking for a while so it's a good idea.

"Of course, everyone! have a break and drink a lot of water" I informed and they sighed with relief plopping down.
_______

An hour later, we all figured out how to set up tents, camp, and base

I am quite satisfied with the outcome and everyone is seated chatting with their friends.

It's such a beautiful day!

I fold up the packaging for the tents putting them away.

Roman has been keeping his distance... It's shocking to me in a way however it's for the best.

Roman has set up his tent along with this friend a few meters away from camp.

I avoided eye contact with him but I can still feel his upon my back.

Remembering the list, I pulled it out needing to make an announcement.

"Kids! gather up I need your attention!"

I called out. They all stood in a crowd. Seeing the new faces made me grow nervous.

"Okay, this trip has been planned for a few weeks now, and before Mrs. Howard has made a list for me, and number one since this is a camping trip, All cell phones must be restricted until further notice" I explained.

The kids groaned and started disputing their opinions. 

"Alright quiet down!"

Silence 

"Trust me guys I was your age once so I can relate - our cellphones are like our first child" I chuckled as some did and I continued

"So since I'm your elder here, the one and only... you all can keep your phones-"