Chapter Fifteen

Italy Harris.

After lunch, the students regrouped leaving me to silently panic, distraught and distracted knowing it will be trouble because I'm teaching,

I needed my mind to be clear but knowing Roman has an illicit photo of me is having me very worried.

What's he gonna do with it??

I nervously bit my lip as the students continue to listen to the tour guide while I stood behind the two groups.

What are his intentions? How long is this going to last?

Then remembering what Jasmine said 'An admirer' Crushes' and looking at my situation...

It's more than that. I can feel my stomach churn just thinking about this situation that will possibly be dire if I don't confront Roman immediately.

I needed to... When!?

The last few minutes of the tour wrapped up and students headed towards the doors as buses were ready.

I'm glad to be getting out of there, away from Roman, unfortunately, it wasn't going to be for long.

We still have classes together...... But as a teacher, I can do something about that so I'll figure something out at school tomorrow.

This is getting me sick, Never thought this kind of thing would be happening to me and I need to tell Jace when I get home...

He doesn't deserve this neither do I.

I had a notepad in my hand so I wrote down my tasks because that's how I am.

After the students piled up into the yellow buses, I climbed on after still having troubles on my mind.

Sitting on the first worn leather seat, I sighed leaning back and sorting out my thoughts.

Roman is beginning to scare me, I don't know what's going on in that delusional brain of his but I can feel a storm brewing which is what I'm afraid of.

It's becoming quick.

Soon the buses arrived back at school and everybody left the buses heading inside the school needing to grab their belongings.

Since I need to make a few requests, I walk inside the principles offices executing messages for the administrator hoping to hear back tomorrow.

Once I was finished, I left the office very occupied with thoughts and bugs who is Roman.

Entering my classroom remembering papers that I need to grade, I bend down opening the lower drawers that required a lock which I unlocked.

Suddenly a door slammed shut from behind making me gasp in fright,

I quickly stood spotting Roman which caused me to gulp.

He stood tall and broad blocking the doorway wearing a blank stare and dropping his bag.

"Roman... What are you doing here?" I spoke becoming nervous however I do need to confront him so probably now is a good time.

It's now or never

"I missed you" He stalks forward

Roman's reply shocked me which means his illusion continues.

Clearing my throat, I scraped up the gumption and spoke

"Listen, Roman, I'm flattered I truly am, this admiration, crushing it's normal to have but please review what you're doing, I am your teacher and you are my student which is all... Please, please see what your doing is wrong that can cause problems"

I finished approaching him with pleading eyes including hope

And all Roman did is stare with amusement which I wasn't aiming for.

"And you say I'm the delusional one, Italy why can't you see we can work quit being scared about you being my teacher, I see it in your eyes that you want me to"

His hands crept up my shoulders, to my neck

I shuddered not liking his touch and when I tried to remove him, Roman backed me up against the desk as a gasp escapes my mouth.

My speech didn't work at all

"Roman please" I breathed feeling sorts of things

He smirked beginning to nip at my neck

"Please what?? Speak up lil bird" holding me tighter

I clenched his wrists "Please stop... I can't!"

Apubtly pushing him away from me roughly.

It didn't sit well with him probably hated the feeling of rejection, especially from a crush he can't have.

He's upset

"You know, speaking of difficulties... I don't think it's rather inappropriate to be sending half-naked even naked selfies to your students, Teach... Don't you think"

Roman devilish smirked holding up his phone to show the picture he sent to me but the thing is...

It shows I sent him the photo to his cell from mine including a sexual text along with it that I don't remember doing!

Along with more photos of me in my lingerie that was meant for Jace's eyes only that I had saved from the past.

How did he get access to my private gallery!?

The color drained from my face including tears filling my eyes due to terror.

He's blackmailing me!

"W-What do you want from me!?" I asked in hurt wondering what I did to deserve this.

Roman tucked his phone away pressing our foreheads together and I'm forced to stay put

"Awe, don't cry baby and isn't it obvious what I want, Italy... I want you and only"

He pecked my lips as I felt defeated

"Please, I can't do this" My voice is ready to crack

"And if you tell anyone or that pathetic fiance of yours... Your teaching career will end just as it started, see you later tonight Lil Bird"

Roman kissed the tip of my nose leaving my space

I grow confused

"What's tonight?" Asking timidly

Roman picked up his bag

"Our first night together, I'll text you the address" he winked exiting the classroom

I can't believe what just happened... It's bad as I suspected.

Roman has intimate pictures,

He's blackmailing me,

He's threatening me,

I felt cornered and alone! I don't know what to do!