Chapter Twelve

Hours have passed, and every student is now awake and ready to start the activities that Italy and the other teachers have set up.

Meanwhile, Italy leaves her cabin wearing a new fresh set of clothes which were, a white t-shirt, jean shorts, and her hair in a tight ponytail.

Italy didn't want to face the students nor Roman in her nervous and sad state, more importantly, she wanted to go home, far away from Roman himself.

She's still shocked about what happened earlier, Italy didn't know what to do in a situation like this, She knew there are two sides to every story and it's her words against his, Roman can easily fool anyone in making people believe him and Italy knows it.

She has seen the movies.

Italy might have to take matters into her own hands... And she is scared too.

Making her way back to the student's camp base as they were up and about, folding up their blankets and drinking water.

Italy found Roman standing next to his group of friends, chatting.

She looked away and headed towards her older peers.

The hours flew by as everyone enjoyed the forest, nature, and activities.

As the students were surprisingly obedient they were treated to a swim in the lake.

Italy is having her turn to watch the students as it was just her and them.

Everyone switches into their swimsuits as Italy grabbed a lounging chair, her sunglasses, and a book while she sits ashore acting like the lifeguard.

Italy's situation is still making her mindset afar but she knows her main focus should be the students.

Italy set her book down and saw her class as they screamed in glory, having fun, the boys repeatedly kept hopping off the docks, into the water causing a splash.

Italy smiled enjoying seeing her students having fun while the other groups are in the middle of a nature lecture within the forest, bored out of their minds.

But her smile instantly dropped spotting Roman already staring at her, sitting at the rock cliffs along with his buddies, wearing no shirts. Italy notice a few tattoos on his chest and arm, his stare is eerie, Italy didn't like it.

Why did he choose me?

Italy thought in confusion.

"Italy!!!"

She heard her name and Italy turned her head towards the students as her gaze spotted Mira including her friends showing grins

Italy scooted her glasses downwards "Yes Mira?!" Raising her voice, enough for Mira to hear.

"Come join us!!!"

"Yeah, Italy!!"

"Please!!"

"It will be fun!!"

The amount of Mira including her friend's voices encouraged as Italy removed her glasses and smiled

"That's okay girls, thank you though!" Italy replied knowing it was not proper.

"PLEASE!!"

Everyone begged in unison.

Italy sighed knowing she needs to have fun once in a while so Italy placed her book down including her sunglasses and they knew she's given in making them...

"Whoo!!" They cheered in happiness.

Italy slipped off her shoes and started walking in the runway dock.

The water looked tempting as she began taking off her shirt revealing a dark blue tank top and shorts.

"Here I come!" Italy giggled.

Her students cheered their teacher on and Italy made the jump into the water that caused a splash and they clapped.

The students were happy that their teacher joined the fun and when Italy emerged out of the water, she grinned wiping the water from her eyes.

"It's cold!" Italy shrieked causing a few chuckles and giggles.

The rest of the day they spent swimming, playing water games, and Italy had the time of her life with the students but unfortunately, it was time to leave as the sun begin to set.

Everyone left the lake and Italy told the students to go dry off, head back to base and get ready for a campfire plus dinner.

Italy cleaned up the shore as the smile wouldn't leave her lips, forgetting about the problems from before.

Her gaze spotted a pair of shoes at the edge of the dock, Italy sighed and decided to go get it, probably one of the students left it behind by accident.

Italy bend down to grab them, unfortunately, she felt a presence behind her and when Italy turned, she shrieked in fright spotting Roman close,

Making her jump back, causing Italy to fall into the dark water...