Chapter Three

The day after, Italy felt two times better that school went well yesterday even though her interruption by a popular student named Roman Haines, Italy went out and searched up the particular boy with curiosity.

Italy found out he is a bad boy, the top student in the student body, Girls love him, no girlfriends, parents are successful lawyers just like her own father and brother is, No records, nothing... but why does Italy have an unusual vibe towards him?

In the present, Italy continues to teach her class as they all pay attention.

"And that's how an algorithm works, Any questions?" Italy paced up and down aisles while playing with a pencil between her fingers. She saw a female student raise her hand.

"Yes, Angela?" Italy acknowledged.

"Will there be a test?"

Italy chuckled at her question. "Everyday Angela but to answer your question, no, there is not" Italy winked,

The student smiled in relief returning to her doodling. Meanwhile Roman never focused on his work while the students did, he watched Italy's every single move she made and heard every comment the boys made about her, sexually that made him clench his fists.

RIINNGG!!

As the final bell rang the students began packing up their stuff as some left, they waved and smiled bye to Italy as they never did with Mrs. Howard. Italy felt at peace with her students, Gladly.

"Exams are near guys, just a reminder!" Italy hollered. she sat down at her desk opening her laptop.

"Teach?"

Italy turned her head, spotting her student Roman Haines leaning against the door frame.

"Mr. Haines, What can I help you with?" Italy asked in confusion, closing her MacBook. Roman walked further back into the classroom.

"I wanted to apologize for my behavior yesterday, it was very childish of me" Roman spoke in a remorseful manner. Italy leaned back in her chair.

"I appreciate it, Mr. Haines"

"So will you forgive me?" Roman hoped, showing a friendly smile.

Italy nodded her head. "Yes," She agreed.

Roman came closer. "Since school is over, what about a coffee? to make amends?"

Italy looked away, knowing she has to be elsewhere and it wouldn't look well on her part.

"Thanks but no thanks Mr. Haines I have another place I have to be" She politely declined.

Roman discreetly clenched his fists.

"... Hot date?" Roman questioned struggling to keep his warm smile formed.

"My fiance and I are picking out cakes for our wedding... Thanks again Mr. Haines I'll see you tomorrow" Italy smiled and started packing her papers and belongings.

Roman's smile instantly faded hearing her say the word 'Fiance' knowing another man has her... but it's still not going to stop him.

"Okay sure, another time... and call me Roman, we're friends aren't we?" Roman chuckled.

"Of course... Roman" Italy's glad he apologized and is on the same level and walking past him as she glanced back.

"Keep studying" Italy chirped finally leaving the room. Roman finally dropped his fake smile forming it into a fuming scowl.

He walked towards the window and spotted Italy approaching her Bentley in the parking lot.

"You will be mine... eventually" He glared out the window, watching Italy until she drove away.