Chapter 2 - Words of Wisdom

Y/n's POV

'Oww... My head...' I roll to the side and look at the person next to me. It was a boy with ash blonde hair, a muscular build and bright red eyes.
" Watch where you're going next time airhead, actually your way above the clouds space-head..." He was wincing in pain holding his right cheek as that is probably where I ran into him. "Sorry but no time to talk!" And off I was again, sprinting faster than a cheetah to make sure I secured my place in the register.

{×+ ☆ +×}

• Maths
Over

•Break
Over

•Science
Over

•English
Over

•Lunch
Over

•(Foreign language)
Over

•PE
In progress |----    |

{×++×}

Honestly, I wasn't that bad at anything in PE, except rugby, having a scrawny body though it made me very fast. And of course, being in the top set meant that you were in jock territory. I really could be 'classified' in school talk as I really just did everything quite well but in science is where I was at best. But back to PE.

Many of the jocks were running into whoever had the ball but my team was doing quite bad. Probably as we were facing Arson - this school's typical bully and player. His quirk was Rampage, if he got annoyed or angered, even in the slightest, he could send you flying across the field in one punch. 'AHHH! HE'S RUNNING STRAIGHT AT ME AND DEFINITELY ANNOYED!!!!' SMACK! I was swiped off my feet and flew until I met the floor with a couple of painful somersaults. 'I don't think I ever knew the meaning of pain...'

{×+✴+×}

I feel as good as new! "Oh, so you're awake! Go on out, you don't have all day you know!" An elderly woman dressed in a pink and grey costume and her hair in a high bun was speaking. "I'll show him out. Calm your horses granny." A middle-aged man with purple hair and eyes appeared from out of nowhere. 'He must have a cool quirk to just appear like that!' But my thought trail of thought had to be cut short as I was floating through the bed. "Gah!"

{×+✴+×}

I was walking with the strange man until he stood and looked down out of a window. I followed his eyes and I could see a class or something fighting with their quirks 'Where the hell am I?!' As you probably can tell quirks were not really seen to be used against another unless we go into the topic of heroes and villains. 'Could I be in a hero school or something?!'

"Quite cool isn't it huh? I bet if you tried you could come here, UA, and become a hero. What is your quirk anyway?" The man spoke to me with a grin on my face. "Actually I'm quirkless..." I clutched left arm with my right hand and looked dimly at the ground. "Maybe your just an extremely late bloomer as the x-ray shows that you have the skeletal structure of some with a quirk. I bet that when it comes it will be really powerful as it kept its self for so long!" He ruffled my H/c hair and then followed by tilting head up and looking outside. "You've just got to believe that it comes and that you will do amazing things with it..." We stood there watching the fight before I was let out the gates.