Chapter 19 - A Whole Lotta Random

Y/n's POV

'Where am I this time...'

I glanced around the room yet again. "I'm home... cool now back to sleep!"

?-"Er, no! Y/n get out of bed!"

"And... now I'm hearing thin-"

?-"Get out of bed dummy!" OW! A quick sharp pain radiated from my neck. "I'm out I'm out!"

I walked over to my desk but tripped over a box or two of stuff I had packed. "Oh yeah I'm gonna go to the dorms today... and I packed using my hands... when I could use magic form one of my forms to do it for me... I'm smart.

?-"Smart is an understatement" 

This voice was different from the one before but I ignored it, picked up my phone on the desk and then made my way downstairs.

But when I had gotten to the dining room a saw a very familiar face. "Morning Y/n say, hello to your brother, Arson."

"H-hi..."

'I must be dreaming...'

?-"Ehh... you're not.~"

'Thanks whoever you are."

Timeskip

And now... he was walking me to school! "So how did a quirkless rat like you get into UA of all places."

I rolled my eyes and just continued walking. "You haven't answered my question."

"And I need to why..!"

"'Cus I'm the older brother here so you should respect me like a good boy."

"Yeah, 'cus people will respect someone who flung you across a field and into a fence. But I suppose that I should thank you, after all, if you hadn't done that I wouldn't be here. Plus no need to cry but I'm gonna be at the dorms here so you don't need to see my adorable face. Ciao :P"

'Can't believe I just said that...'

?-"Yeah, seems like you are getting more confident. Oh, how they grow up so fast T^T" 

'Great, who's this?'

?-"Find out next time on... nvm. Roll the credits..."