Valentines/Birthday Chapter

"HAPPY BIRTHDAY!"

"AHHH!" Y/n shrieked from the sudden exclamation from within his whole head. ♈ - "Dude, it's your birthday, what were you expecting?"

"Not 88 voices screaming at me first thing in the morning..." After blinking for a moment, Y/n arose and made his way downstairs to eat breakfast. But, he didn't make it far out the door before he was again congratulated for getting old. 

"Happy B-Day Y/n!" He turned to face Uraraka who had just exited her room from across the floor. "Oh, erm, thanks." Giving a quick smile as he shut his door quietly. "Plus you screamed a second ago you alright?"

"Yeah, the constellations just startled me, that's all."The sweet tone that was always embraced Urakaka's voice put Y/n at ease. They both made their way downstairs to get ready for the day.

~

Y/n sat down in his seat and looked at towards the window. "Take. Don't thank me." Bakugou left as quickly as he appeared. He placed quite a large gift bag on top of my desk; it was galaxy themed and displayed the zodiac constellation on its sides. 

About to rummage through the bag, Mr Aizawa entered the room - fatigued as ever - meaning class was about to start.

~

The void of the night sky was decorated with the tiny glimmers of starlight. The crescent moon was hanging in front of Y/n as he breathed in the cold night air. Hovering in the sky accompanied by Apus - Bird of Paradise - he breathed in the cold air. A warm pink cupcake was in his hands as the sweet smell of baked food danced in the air.

"You ever going to sleep..." The murmur came from below, from Bakugou to be exact. "When I'm tired, yes. It's the weekend after all." He descendant and placed his hand on the railing, accidentally placing his hand on Bakugou's.

"S-sorry. Anyway, the Angelite pendant was my favourite!

"The what? I didn't give you some stone..."

"B-but it was in the bag, see" He took off the necklace and held it in front of Bakugou. 

"So you did enjoy my present, how excellent." Y/n and Bakugou looked towards the moon and paused when they saw a figure in front of it. "Of course, it was quite minimalistic on my part but we have enough time for the greater things, don't we Y/n?"

"W-who exactly ar-" The nauseating feeling of panic spread across Y/n's body as he felt as though his heart had been crushed. At this point, he could recognise the white hair literally in his sleep. "It's you, you're the one who keeps appearing in my dreams! Who are you!"

"Aw, starlight... You don't recognise

...your mother?"

HAPPY SINGLE AWARENESS DAY GUYS!!!  Sorry for it being late I wasn't quite sure what to write tbh. Anyway, thx as always for reading! :P

♒ - "Bye bitches!"