Chapter 5 - A New Leaf

Y/n's POV

"Hey-a buddy!" Though I wasn't,  looking at him, from his distinctive voice of the purple guy I met at UA. "So this is it, your quirk has arrived. Judging from it is guess that it is surrounded on changing into a humanoid version of a constellation. Must be really cool knowing that there are 88 forms to discover." I was put on the ground facing him.

Suddenly a cloak of light surrounded me and I was back to my average looking self. "I just can't believe that 10 seconds ago I was a fish dude!" I was jumping around the man in circles like an excited puppy. "Y/n, calm down." I stopped my sudden hyper behaviour and looked at him. "You are going to UA through my recommendation and you'll start on Monday meaning you have three days to get ready. You will find that you'll be behind all of your peers but I'm sure that if you have an optimistic outlook you'll be fine." His expression was serious while mine was shocked. How could I possibly do this!

~~~

It was Monday and I had just passed my former school saying bye to familiar faces. Liza was pretty sad and must of 'hugged me' for ten minutes before Arson picked me by my bag and scared me away.

But the school was in my view, a wall in front of it, the glass that was always reflecting the sky and a large number of students walking into it. But while I was staring at it I bumped into two faces I hadn't seen in a while.

"Ow... Oh, I'm so sor....ry." A boy with red hair and sharp teeth was standing next to a pink haired and skinned girl. They both said my name at the same time, "Y/n..."

>:) More frequent chapters soon (:<
=÷×+-+×÷=