Chapter 6 - Old Faces

Y/n's POV

"Y/n..."

The two people standing in front of me were Kirishima and Ashido, "O-oh hi you guys..." They were wearing very surprised looks on their faces, the last time they did see me I was quirkless.

But before we got into any further conversation a man, who looked lifeless from head to toe, walked past and the strips of fabric he wore around his neck pulled all three of us towards him as he continued through the building.

~~~~~

I walked into the classroom rather awkwardly and waved before I introduced myself, "I'm Y/n L/n, but you can just call me Y/n. I... Hope that we can get along." What I really meant was that I would not like to be bullied.

A certain figure struck my attention though. It was the blonde boy that I ran into that time last week. But I decided to not let that get to me and sat down next to Kirishima which was very lucky of me for once.

~~~~~

As soon as class was over the purple haired guy teleported into the room and took me with him. "Err... Hi... Mister..."

"Just call me Cosmic, but that's beside the point right now. The first year internships are starting and I wanted you to fully know what being a hero is so I managed to get you with Best Jeanist who is the No.3 Pro Hero and more... charismatic then Endeavour." He was smiling broadly and was giving me a thumbs up but I honestly didn't understand the English he was speaking. "Thanks?..."

"Well go pack your bag cause you've gotta go in an hour, and yes, your parents are fine with this." I was now standing in my bedroom still confused about the whole thing.

Ooo hit my word count aim exactly 😂