Chapter 14 - Fish Dude 2

No one's POV

"Don't fail Hydro! I will tell you have you have to do one last time. You are to attack the UA students at their Forest Camp, your main target is Astrum you hear me? And alive... now chop, chop! Time doesn't wait for everyone, start planning 

Meanwhile 

Still NPOV

Y/n and the rest of his classmates had exited the 'Monster Forest' (That's what it was called....right?) and after wrapping up their final meal of the day the class had gone to the hot springs; the girls on one side while the boys on the other. 

"Are you not getting in? Water and water-ish signs are your best looking forms, Y'n." Bakugou was calm, for once, while speaking to Y/n who was again sitting in a chair beside the water. "Who are you trying to fool." The e/c orbs of the boy rolled but his time of silence would soon be met with a halt. 

"Doooo it! Dooo it! Do it! Do it! DO IT!" The chanting from the side of the boys quickly increase and the girls joined in too, despite not having a clue on what was going on. "Ughhhhhhhhh....!" The h/c boy lept from his seat and touched the surface of the water. His body, after a few seconds, was cloaked in a blue and green light. 

From out the bright light fell a newly formed none of the class had seen before. After rising out the water you could see the new ( or if normal... idk do what you want ) features. His hair was much longer than the normal length and was f/c which faded into his usual h/c further on. His eyes matching the f/c. A blur of the same two colours could be seen from the surface as his long tail trail behind him as swam in circles. " W-w..... great... now you've got a good water sign." 

"Ah, bub bub bub! ♒Aquarius♒ is no water sign. It is, in fact, the fixed air zodiac sign thank you very much! And now I, ah try... to get out." However, no matter how hard the 'merman' tried to get out of the hot water, he couldn't until...

Bakugou's POV

I got out the water and dragged Y/n out as he clearly was having a hard time. "Th-thanks Blasty..." As he whispered that he reverted back into his usual form, picked up his drink and went to change as Mr Aizawa asked us to earlier. 

Sorry, it's late I just didn't really know what to write :/