Truth or Dare - Side Story I

Just a filler chapter :P

Y/n's POV

Walking down the corridor from the shared dorm room for the class 1-A boys, I approached the common room for us all. 

"Dude come 'n' join us... unless you afraid?" Kaminari said with a small smirk on his face. Several others were with him: Uraraka, Mina, Midoriya and... Bakugou. Who I didn't really know if he was taking part in whatever they were doing. "Fine... what are we doing?"

"Truth or Dare."

Timeskip

I might as well have not played as I was only asked a question the odd time. But it turns out Midoriya has a crush on Todoroki, as if we didn't know already. Bakugou started laughing like a manic as I dealt with him via ♋Cancer♋. I'm nice I know.

"Uraraka your turn!" Mina said excitedly

"Hmmmm...." Tapping her finger on her chin before looking at me dead straight in the eye. 'I don't like this...'

"Y/n... Truth or Dare." I gave myself a small moment of thought but figured that I really had nothing to lose. "Dare, why not." I sat up from the laid position I was in. "I dare you... to give Bakugou a kiss!" 

.

.

.

'SHoOT!'

"Don't worry all we need is a photo." I could feel the stare of Bakugou on my back. "A dare's a dare." Dragging Bakugou to the shared dorm with the help of ♉Taurus♉ I managed to get there with all of my limbs. Luckily for us, no one was inside.

"Such an idiot how did you allow this to happen."

"Shut up don't you think I have a plan." Monoceros. My hair turned a vibrant blonde and was put into Bakugou's favourite hairstyle, the ponytail. I now wore a white leather jacket with gold accents on the zip. Underneath that jacket was a t-shirt F/c covered with tiny (white or black) stars. The trousers were the same white as the leather jacket and the high boots were back on.

With the long unicorn horn that stuck out my head, I materialised my phone. Before giving him a kiss, on his lips.

Author: Haha, you thought!

We went out and Bakugou walked outside. "Byee!"

"SO THE PICTURE!?" I gave them my phone and Kaminari started laughing. Uraraka and Mina, on the other hand, were on amused in the slightest. "THATS CHOCOLATE! NOT A KISS!" Me, being as casual as ever, pulled out another kiss in the shiny foil it was in and ate it. "...Y/n. I hate you so much."

Uraraka reached to take the rest of the kissed but out of nowhere, Hydra took over. "Don't touch ZE CHILD!" The snake screeched as it slithered from behind me.

'Looks like I have myself a free bodyguard.'