Easter Special

Y/n's POV

"Hmmmm.... should I do something else with my hair today or the norm... Eh, who am I trying to impress, the norm will do." Leaving my hair in its normal style I successfully eat breakfast for once and leave to go to the picnic the class arranged. (Yes, they are having a picnic logic does not exist in this book ;P) 'Shoot I forgot to bring my bit.' And back into the house, I went.

--Timeskip--

"Hey Y/n!"

"Oh, hey Ura-"

"Want some bunny ears?" But of course, the girl gave me no choice and stuck the headband with bunny ears on top of my head. "Ermmm.... is that necessary."

"Of course it is you, dummy. Look everyone is wearing them!" I looked to see that everyone, in fact, was wearing them. 'But is it by choice or by force....'

"Anyway, what did you bring?" I placed the basket on one of the many picnic blankets. "I brought cupcakes because I'm boring" Uraraka and some others, such as Kaminari, Ashido and Sero, came towards the basket and took a cupcake out for themselves.

.

.

.

"THEY'RE SO GOOD!" I said thank you even though I knew that the cupcakes tasted like any other. I went off to find some shade and a tree after grabbing a few (favourite snacks).

After arriving at the in the shadow of a large tree I lay one of the extra blankets as long as the plates with my snacks. I took this chance to think about possible looks I could choose for some of the constellations but... Before long, my thoughts became off track...

Bakugo's POV

'It's so hot...!'

After getting bored of chasing Deku I lay on one of the blankets, sweat starting to soak my clothes. 'I better go find some shade.'

The only trees with a decent amount of shade were taken by Deku and Half 'n' Half and Y/n. 'Yep I'm going to Starry' 

When I got close enough to him, however, I could see that he was zoned out until he saw me sit slightly off another side of the tree. "Oh, hey Blasty. I see you're not wearing my trainers."

"Why? Do you want me to wear them?" I responded with. "Not on a field silly." He chuckled. "Look who's talking, those rabbit ears don't suit you at all."

"Sure they don't..." A small white flash was emitted from Y/n and he stood up. His clothes now consisted of pastel pinks and yellows as well as white. Two tall rabbit ears stood on his head and from where I was sitting I could see a small round tail. "So do bunny ears suit me now? But they are hare ears but still."

"N-no." He could obviously tell I was lying and he smiled in his accomplishment.

Uraraka's POV

"Looks like those Bakugou and Y/n get along, ribbit! Todoroki and Midoriya too." Asui said. "I guess..."

 Ship Mode Activated

A: I honestly had no idea what to write so this is what you get :P