Chapter 10 - Awkward

Y/n's POV

'Ow. Ow. Ow. And finally, ow.'

I shot up from the resting position I was in for who knows how long. Only to receive the attention of almost all of my other classmates. 

"Oh, that was quick! I thought that someone turning into some snake beast and creating an army by attacking themselves would have a long recovery time but I guess your body did get any of the damage?" A girl with shoulder-length, brown hair said as she floated over me. " Ermmm. I guess?"

The class, being the normal people they were, decided that this was the best time to introduce themselves. (I'm way too lazy to write an introduction for everyone so...... SKIP!)

~~~Later On~~~

By the end of the day, I was sure that I had made friends with the majority of the class, with the help of Kirishima and Ashido of course. I didn't get the chance to speak with Bakugou though... he disappeared every time I went to try and talk with him. Also, All Might seemed to have vanished as well; I really felt like it was necessary to apologise to him and see if the snakes injured him too badly. 

Anyway, it was time for everyone to head home. Glancing around for my 'mothers' ugly, L/c ( least favourite colour) car I saw that none other then Bakugou was sitting at the back. 'WHAAAAAAAAAAAT?!?!' I hesitated for a second before quickly forcing my legs to approach the vehicle.  

"Errrr... Hi Bakugou, M-mom?" 

"Oh, so you already know each other? That's good! I forgot to tell you this morning that my friend Mitsuki invited us over so she could meet you!" With that, she set off and there was no talking for the ride except the questions usual any mother would ask when you get back from school.

"So what did you do today?"

Giving me no chance to respond, Bakugou started telling her about my fight with All Might while staring out the window. 

"Well, this guy turned into some snake thing and created his own serpentine and skeletal army. Not to mention traping him in some poison cloud."

"Y/N!"

"B-but I had to choose something s-strong..." Bakugou really just had to put that out in the worst way possible didn't he." ~-~

Timeskip

"So this is Y/n, he already looks more well behaved than Katsuki already," I said thank you to Mitsuki's compliment even though I one hundred per cent knew that an annoyed Bakugou was standing behind me. 

"Well you boys go upstairs and dinner won't be for another hour or so, oh, and the Midoriyas will be here soon." With that, Bakugou walked upstairs and followed. When I entered his room I was thrown off from how immaculate it was. "Woah...... and not an explosion mark too....."

" WHAT DOES THAT MEA-!"

" NOTHIN!" While dodging getting towered over by him I tripped and fell into a wall. "Ow..." Expecting him to shout at me for falling over I preempted it and covered my ears. Instead. Making me utterly surprised.  He held his hands out. Not knowing if he was serious or not I slowly took action. " ARE YOU GOING TO GET UP OR NOT DAMMIT!" 

"EEP!" I held his hand before he lifted me up. Unfortunately for us, a certain green-haired boy entered the room while our hands were still clasped together.

"A-am I interrupting somethin-g...?"

Special for our special Blasty's B-day coming on April 20th :P