New Years Special

Y/n's POV

"Five! Four! Three! Two! One! Happy New Years!"

And with the countdown from the zodiac, friends and family - it was the beginning of the next decade. 

Of course, being the most pathetic human on the face of this planet, I was lying in bed trying to sleep. Ever since Christmas I've been using (Tarandus vel)Rangifer - Reindeer - and now I was felling the dept of all those snowball attacks...

Abruptly, Bakugou barged into my room along with Midoriya and... Arson. 

'Honestly, WHO NAMED THIS CHILD?!'  

Author: ... *Searches google for a bit* Ahhh... the name works out tf how am I this lucky. Explanation in his character profile :P

"Why are you so fuckin' lazy?!" 

"Shut up Elaine sleeping, plus I'm lazy because I've thrown snowballs at you all week..."

Looking at me angrily Bakugou lay on the mattress set out for him. 

"G-goodnight Y/n, Happy New Year!" Stuttered Midoriya. "You too Deku."

Time Skip

Rising from my bed I opened the curtains and the full moon glistened in the void of the night sky. There was a whisper that looped in my head but definitely wasn't the voice of any constellation as they were present in the orbs constantly whirling near the ceiling of my bedroom.

After looking away for a moment, there she was again. The woman in white and the pearly white hair that was inordinately long. Four lights shone from behind here consisting of: red, a dark blue, yellow and a light blue. 

?: 'Sweet dreams, my little starlight...'

Welp! I wish you a Happy New Year and a great start to the decade! Thanks for reading :P