Chapter 8 - Dead Boi

Celestial Embodiment

Type: Transformation

Description: This quirk allows its user to transform into any of the constellations recorded in the night sky, utilising the powers or features it has along with it.

Boosts: Used at night, used when the constellation is visible, the season ( for zodiacs only)

Drawbacks: Can only be active for a set amount of time ( longer when boosts are active), causes extreme exhaustion, has to have a set amount of break time

Bakugou's POV

'Who knew Y/n you have a quirk like that! I wouldn't have expected something like that from him, it probably has some downsides but with the number of things he can use it must be a hard quirk to counter against...'

Sitting in the classroom with Mr Aizawa teaching was what was currently happening but I couldn't have cared less about what he was saying. It was just the exact same things Best Jeanist said while Y/n and I were with him. I looked forward towards Y/n and he doesn't seem to be paying attention as well - unlike the green-haired idiot sitting beside me.

" Now all of you go get ready to train or whatever with All Might..." Finally, I'm free!

Y/n's POV

I have no idea whatsoever about what was going on but I followed the crowd, got changed and headed out onto the field. Standing there was All Might, who I knew was like the most famous hero so it was pretty cool having him as a teacher.

"ALL RIGHT! We have a new student with us today so we must welcome him to the physical part of his hero training here at school, now young Y/n, please tell the class about your quirk."

" E-e-er my quirk is c-called C-celestial Embod-diment I can turn into any constellation recorded and use their powers..." Putting me on the spot so suddenly totally destroyed my confidence and I'm not sure if anyone understood me, except Bakugo as he already knew.

" SO YOU CAN T-" A green haired boy, Who I think was called Deku... I only knew this because Bakugou seemed incredibly annoyed when I asked about who he was. Of course, Bakugou was the same person to hit him and shut him up. All Might then said, " show us what you've got against me!"

'SAY WHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA'