Chapter 20 - Saved by the Eraser

Bakugou's POV

"Starry you've been there for an hour now, get lost!"

He rolled his eyes and stayed upside down on the couch in the common room. Tch! "Off you go!" 

"Nah..."

"THAT'S IT!"

I proceeded to grab his arm but an annoying snake fabricated and slapped me across the face with its tail. "DON'T TOUCH ZE CHILD!"

"You flippin' serpent, DIE!"

The snake slithered around the couch and then coiled around my body in a split second. Tch!

Y/n's POV

"Hydra, leave him be..." 

Whoever the people were that were speaking inside my head they were driving me insane!

I didn't manage to get a blink of sleep as I would hear a shriek from one of them. Constantly muttering amongst themselves and not even giving me a clue to who they were.

Wait...

"♏Scorpio♏can you get me a drink?"

?-"Sure! Wait, shit!"

"AH HA! SO IT IS THE TWELVE OF YOU!"

All zodiacs (except ♏Scorpio♏)-"THANKS A LOT!"

The boy in front of me looked at me with concern from my weird outburst. "You sure you don't have a mental disorder?" I looked back at him and a smirk slowly grew on my face. 

'Got it ♋Cancer♋?'

♋ - "Loud an clear, but don't let him kill you... "

The large claws emerged from my back and a jet of water flew out of them. "Ha!"

"IMMA KILL YOU DO BASTARD!" I looked at him as the claws disappeared and a certain snake fabricated around Bakugou. "Haven't I told you this enough timessss..." 

The muffled curses from Bakugou was still audible to me but I decided to let him go, I'm such a kid person ya know.

The moment the Hydra left Bakugo lept on top of me ready to blast my head of but to his surprise, no explosions left his hand. "W-wha"

"Bakugou, trying to blast someone's head off isn't the way you confess to them. Now the both of you, get yourselves some sleep." Mr Aizawa said before jumping off.

"Nighty Night, Blasty."

Grr!

REEEEEEE THIS WAS MENT TO GO UP YESTERDAY BUT I GUESS IT GLITCHED XD