Chapter 12 - VictorTREE

Okay... I realize that in my first book I didn't include a lot of the actual anime/manga so... from now on, I will try to include more of it ( Plus it helps me from making up events, this is just easier)

Y/n's POV

"So today is your Practical Exams. You will all be put into teams of two to fight one pro hero, with the exception of one match which will be three students against two heroes." 

The end of term tests are in progress and after finishing our written exams yesterday, today was the time for the practical, where we were to be facing pro heroes as Eraserhead just said.

"The heroes and teammates you are put with have already been chosen for you. They are as followed: Principal Nezu versus Kaminari and Mina, No. 13 versus Aoyama and Uraraka, Present Mic versus Koda and Jiro, Ectoplasm versus Tokoyami and Tsuyu, Midnight versus Sero and Mineta, Snipe versus Shoji and Hagakure, Cementoss versus Sato and Kirishima, Power Loader versus Iida and Ojiro, Me verses Yaoyorozu and Todoroki and finally... Bakugou, Midoriya and Y/n verses All might and Cosmic."

Bakugou looked over to Midoriya and then to me, infuriated by what he had just heard. "Up first is Kirishima and Sato verses Cementoss. The rest of you feel free to watch the fight or think of strategies for your own."

As soon as Eraserhead said this everyone split up and I was the only one left outside. I honestly wanted to make a strategy as the group I was in had to verse two pro heroes, Cosmic and All Might, but both Bakugou and Midoriya had gone to who knows and getting them together probably wasn't going to be an option. 'Imma just watch the fights and select a constellation myself then.'

Timeskip to your fight

After watching the other fights I was growing more and more nervous about what we were going to do. Both of my teammates were walking in front of me, Midoriya trying to talk to Bakugou. "Stop following me!" The blonde shouted. with that, I left the two boys to argue but followed behind them anyway. Drinking a load of sodas to make sure I could stay awake but change constellation at least twice. 'I'm gonna need all the energy I can get for this fight.'

Whilst finishing my last (Favourite fizzy drink) I heard a series of footsteps somewhere above me. I look up and see... nothing, nothing but a pigeon staring back down at me. Before I could comprehend what was happening a giant, flaming, stone, had hit me. "AHH!" Being launched down the urban vicinity. 

"Hello again, seems like you've met a meteor first-hand today!" In the distance, I heard a rush of wind. 'That's probably where Blasty and Midoriya are; better get this over with and go help them.' Once I wriggled my way out of being trapped between a wall and the meteor I transformed into ♉Taurus♉ and ran towards the purple-haired man. 

As I was running the man, who was dressed head to toe in black - a style resembling a magician's -  plants of all different varieties emerged all around me. "Wh-..." Smack! Giving the pro hero no longer than a second to respond I hit him straight in the head with the trunk of an Australian Buloke. "Never knew that knowing the hardest wood in the world with ever help me in life, thank God for Todoroki and his random facts. Oh yeah!" Click! "Handcuffs on! Now...

Who's next!?"