Chapter 13 - Heh, Nope!

Decided to not carry on with the practical exam as Bakugou and Midoriya won anyway..... *whisper* and it's not like I found writing it boring and really want to to get onto the Forest Training Camp Arc ;P 

Uraraka's POV

"Aren't you gonna swim Y/n?" Uraraka said puzzled."Nah... my water and water-ish zodiac signs haven't been... the best so I gotta work on them and I'd rather just watch you guys right here, on my chair, drinking these sodas."

"More like watching Bakugou..." I whispered so quietly but Y/n still seemed to pick it up. "What did you say?"

"Ohhhhh..... nothing, bye!" I walked off to go speak the girls when a certain boy walked to Y/n. 'Speaking of the devil, quite literally to be honest.'

Bakugou's POV

"So your not swimming, too shy to bring out that amazing looking crab guy," I said smirk on my face. "O-of course not. Idiot!" Blasting him with a jet of water from the claws of ♋Cancer♋, yet again, the blonde boy fell into the pool with a giant splash. "Ha!"

"Y/n can you show me some of the water constellation forms... pleaseeeee!" The curious Midoriya asked as he fabricated out of nowhere. (Not literally ok, cus ik one of you will be screaming at me that's not his quirk). "Heh, no-"

"GET AWAY FROM HIM DEKU!"

"SILENCE YOU! I didn't know you were suddenly my overprotective boyfriend."

The anger on Bakugou's face vanished as he looked slightly to the side of me, his eyes just above the water. 

(He was blushing but you just couldn't tell)

Timeskip to the next day

Y/n's POV

"Now that you have finished up your first semester of UA High; its time for summer vacation to officially begin...

However, don't think this will be months of rest for you heroes in the making, at this camp we will push you to go beyond your limits. You're aiming to become plus ultra."

"Yes, Sir!" Our homeroom teacher, Mr Aizawa, walked off and the sound of chatter began to arise. "YEAH! Camp! Camp! Camp!" Right after the chants the class 1-B student, who I think was called Monoma, approach to what I knew was going to be one of his silly speeches to tell us how bad we all were. 'Heh, NOPE!' I waltzed my way through my classmates and onto the bus. "Wait there Y/n! Attention class A our bus is here, everyone, get on in seating order!" 

'Welp, I'll just go to the back as there's no one there and the rest of the seats will be taken'

Timeskip :P

Mr Aizawa tricked us all, again, as there was no break stop and introduced us to two pro heroes in the Wild, Wild Pussycats? Obviously, Midoriya knew who they were but almost got his head clawed of because of it... Oh, and then they threw us off a cliff in a wave of dirt. 'What is my life...'

Right now I was following after Bakugou who was blasting the dirt monster spawns left and right. "Are you not going to do anything dammit!"

"I KNOW!" I gasped. "I'll see you later, Blasty" Winked at him and then transformed into the ♐Sagittarius♐ "Baiiii!" Stretching my arm back as far as I could before shooting the arrow, I left the half-horse, half-human zodiac and transformed into the arrow I had just shot, Sagitta.

Fly through the air, I directed myself to be flying straight to the camp, and the cool, refreshing, summer breeze surrounded me. "THAT'S NOT FAIR! Y/N COME BACK!" Kaminari screamed as he saw the arrow I was as. 'Heh, NOPE!'

Once I landed on the ground, in my normal human body, a message was played in my head "Eraser said that you better get yourself back in that Monster Forest and fight your way through but I will give you the benefit of the doubt and let you have a half an hour rest."

'Can't say heh, nope to that :/'