Chapter 18 - The Cool Cat

These pics OMLLLLL 

This is like a dream come true; my favourites wrapped into one :D

Y/n's POV

'Ugh... What... happened...'

After losing to the 'Water Wizard' I woke up in a place that I don't remember ever being at. I was going to take a look around but cold, stiff, steel chains were wrapped around my body. And I was going to take form into a zodiac such as ♉Taurus♉ or ♌Leo♌ but I was unable to for whatever reason. And I couldn't sense ♑Capricorn♑ like...at all!

I decided to look around the small room I was in from my tied up position. 

There wasn't much to it. Except for the fact that a weird painting was on the walls. On it was a woman with white hair and purple eyes. It looked like she was holding out, what I could only guess as a baby to a starry, night sky.

'Okay... don't like this already.' 

"Oh? You're awake? Well, that's good, I was hoping that Hydro didn't go too far on you back there and it looks like he didn't. Anyway..! We're dropping you off now so... CYA!"

As soon as the woman stopped speaking a blinding white flash radiated from the chains and body and I was now in another room.

I was now in a bar and there was many p- Bakugou!?

"Oh, so the angel lady finally sent you..."

"Angel la-" I responded to the weird guy with light teal hair but was silenced by a short blonde girl.

"Oooo another hottie!~ Where does UA get you all from?~" She said and she rustled my hair. That sent more shivers down my spine then times Bakugou had shouted. "Oh scared are we, by the way... what's your name?~"

"Silence Toga we didn't kidnap Bakugou for nothing. But he seems too difficult so Kurogiri and Compress, put the both of them to sleep."

'Wait wha......t'

Bakugou's POV

'What the hell was Y/n doing here? God dammit they put him out cold in an instant. I would blow them up with maximum firepower but that runs the risk of hurting Y/n and the warp bastard is in the way!'

"Hello, this is Pizza-La, Camino store."

.

.

.

"SMASHHHH!"

Timeskip

Turns out that the school managed to find me and well, Y/n as well and many pro heroes were here fighting. But I had no time to think as I was currently facing some of the scums that locked me up. 

"Need some help?" 

'Y/n?'

I dodged the knives that the Toga girl was throwing and manoeuvred myself so that I could get to whatever form that boy had picked.

He had really long, spiky, golden brown hair that travelled all the way down his back. Two cat ears stood on top of his head. His eyes were a bright amber shade that looked as though they illuminated against the night. And he wore a red waistcoat, a white shirt, black trousers and red sneakers. (That totally ruined the business look by the way)

He pounced onto one of the villains, who had just shot at him with a gun, and shouted, "Regulus Smackdown!" Which really just was a downward punch to the head - with a fricken glowing fist!

"Why are you here and I thought you were out cold!" He looked at me and responded "Firstly," He span around twice to then whip Toga in the forehead with a glowing lion tail that came out of nowhere. "You should appreciate my help. Secondly, this is all me - ♌Leo♌ -I'm just in control of Y/n's body. Oh, and lastly your ride is here." Winking at me, the lion bounded off.

'I hate that fucking cat...'

Someone said that I made Bakugou too 'nice' so I'll try and keep him rude for ya. PEACE (Plus more chapters throughout the week as is half-term, like... why would I be posting so late ;P)