Chapter 11 - Quintuple

'Am I interrupting something?' 

Y/n's POV

"Nope!" With that, I pushed Bakugou onto his bed before approaching the green-haired boy. " WHAT THE!" 

"Y/n why are you here?" The boy looked quite confused but.... happy? That I was here. "Well, my Mother was invited here so... I got dragged along!" Neither Midoriya or I cared that Bakugou raged behind me as we sat on the floor. 

"So, when's your birthday?" I asked as I pulled out my golden-backed constellation cards and put them in order starting with Aries and ending with Pisces.  " Erm, 15th of July," Midoriya responded, "Oh, are you go- GAH!"

"I don't think I like this one...." my hands had become large red claws and four extra crab legs were spread around my lower body. " HAHAHAAA!" The once angry Bakugou was now laughing his head off while Midoriya was getting notes on the '♋Cancer♋' 

I thought over the transformation again and chose to have the claws connected to crab arms on my back so the claws were held up next to my head. I also got rid of the leg. SPLASH! I sent a beam of water hurling at Bakugou and he instantly shut up. "Listen here, Starry, I would prefer if you didn't  s-"

"Hmph!" I reverted back into my normal form and went to sit with Midoriya again. "YOU'RE NOT GONNA CLEAN YOUR MESS UP?!" The spiky, blonde boy screeched. "Meh.... maybe later."

" BOYS, COME GET YOUR DINNER!"

Elsewhere

?'s POV

"Ha! The fool thought that I would never see you again but a mother always knows her child. Both your deaths will be inevitable so enjoy your life on this planet while you can.

"Aero, get the copter ready. Pyro accompany him. Geo... be useful somewhere. and Hydro, you will wait with me until the copter is ready."

"YES AETHER MA'AM!"