Chapter 15 - Training?

Y/n's POV

After Mr Aizawa showed us that our quirks haven't grown much he was making them get stronger by... breaking us.

I was instructed to change between each zodiac sign over and over again, the unfortunate method of keeping me awake was the company of... Bakugou and his explosions. 

Yawnnnn! BOOM! "UGHH!" I was laying on the floor shifting from one zodiac to another. "I honestly don't think this is helping!~" I must have been whining for over half an hour now and Bakugou was getting angrier by the second. "WILL! YOU! SHUT! UP!" Splash! BOOM! "Nooooo... I'm tired bust your explosions are so... lou-" BOOM! 'Ughhhhhh!'

At some point, I must have nodded off because the bandages (?) that Eraserhead always had around his neck were now around mine. "Wake, up." Slowly, I opened my eyes and the man honestly looked like a demon. His hair defying gravity and his eyes a piercing red. "It seems like you won't be able to change constellations without sleeping so I have you try and find different abilities and uses of that quirk of yours."

He sent me flying so I took the change to make use of some other constellations I hadn't used before. 'Pegasus'.

A long dark trench coat was summoned onto me. My hair was put into a long ponytail and a pair of large black, feathered wings materialised on my back. Slowly descending to the ground the sky above me dark and the moment my first black high boots made contact with the ground a bolt of lighting was going to strike behind me, but it was directed to Kaminari. The only way the people around me could tell was the shriek he created.

"SORRYYY!"

While trying to figure out how to clear the sky ( aka waving my hands around) I pretended like I didn't see the green-haired boy who was taking notes while doing his exercise from out the corner of my eye. 'If he was anyone else I'd be concerned :/' 

"So what type of sick star gave you a ponytail" Bakugou approached me "Only my dear Pegasus of course." 'Pavo'.

The boy seemed as he looked at me. I had a white scarf around my neck that rested upon the grey t-shirt that had Pavo written in fancy letters; stars were darted around as well. Black jeans and white trainers. "So.... you're an emo peacock...?"

"Pffff! No, I'm a Charcoal peacock." I gave a quick twirl and the extremely long black and white feathers trailed behind me. (Insert some sound effect cus how would you put it into onomatopoeia :P) The feathers shot up and surrounded me. I seemed as though I had a million extra eyes watching everyone but, that really wasn't the case.

"Wow... what will a peacock do in battl-" I plucked one of my tail feathers and threw it at Bakugou and it cut off a strand of his hair and went straight into a tree. "Shh!" I span away from him before whispering "Gosh I'm so cool!~"

But somehow Bakugou managed to hear me "Ha! You wish!"

"Don't. Make. Me. Drown you. With the claws of a crab!"