Chapter 9 - Hydra Terror

For those who don't know what a Hydra is, I gotcha ;P

Y/n's POV

'Let's just say that the battle did not go as planned... At all!'

Looking through my cards I tried to find a constellation that would seem to be a good balance of speed, power and defence but what I chose to use was more tactical based.

"Okay, I'm ready. ", I proceeded to think of the name of the constellation in my head, Hydra!

Hydra was the biggest of the modern constellations in the night sky making it an optimal choice. In myth and legend, the creature had nine heads one of which is immortal. The others had the ability to grow back when killed. Some legends also state that its teeth had the power to raise skeletons from the dead.

The transformation started with the iris of my eyes changing to a deep purple, my skin also being subject to the purple colour as well. Two sets of three snakeheads appeared down the sides of my back and two taller snakes sprouted on my shoulders. A final, larger, snake formed around my body before slithering down and standing tall around me. All the scales of the snakes were a royal purple with specks of white dotted around them. A black aura radiated around me and the snake standing behind me.

The face of All Might stilled smiled while those of the class look terrified, especially Mineta's. But whoever the crow and the peppermint candy guys didn't seem the slightest affected.

"Young Y/n you're really something else aren't you? Well when you're ready, take the first move."

From all the snakes on my body, a spew of poison was shot and I leapt out towards All Might. He dodged and kicked me into the ground. The snakes on my back bit into him and held him before he pulled out of their grasp. SMACK! The large snake that once stood behind me charged out and smashed its head straight into All Might's chest. "Good tactic but that won't be enough when facing a powerful villain in the future." The hero threw the snake back following the move by punching me back into the ground I had just got out of. 

Unable to counter the force the punch inflicted on me I lay there on the ground hoping that he would say the fight was over but instead he started laughing. "You have to at least try my boy, a hero must always give it their all and go PLUS ULTRA! Even when facing the toughest of enemies!"

I quickly bounced to my feed, feeling motivated by the words All Might had spoken and glared him in the eyes. "Ok, If you say so!" A cloud of thick, poisonous gas enveloped around the Pro Hero and I began to order the snakes on me to attack and kill each other. 'If my quirk follows the same trait of the myth and legends then hopeful I should be able to use more snakes for an advantage in numbers'

While All Might stood trapped, and coughing, in the gas I must have had at least another 50 or so snakes slithering around. The Master snake ( The largest snake that was not attached to your body) had its teeth sinking into the ground and dozens of bones from both humans and animals were forming for extra assistance.

No One's POV

"HOW STONG IS THIS GUY!?" Shrieked Mineta and Kaminari in unison, watching in horror at the fight in front of them."Bakugou you said that Y/n could only turn into a cow! Not this.... thing!" Said, Mineta as he shivered continuously.

"Y/n clearly said that he could use any constellation recorded and Hydra is one of them. This would mean that there is at least another 87, including Taurus, that he is able to use. " Yaoyorozu chirped in her usual way.

" WAIT SO THAT MEANS I HAVE TO MAKE ... *mutter mutter mutter* 176 (double 88 pages 2 for one power) PAGES ON HIM! THATS GONNA TAKE ME LIKE 4 NOTEBOOKS!" Midoriya screamed and Iida tried to stop him from freaking out.

"Y/N IS SO MANLY NOW! HE COULD TOTALLY BE A HERO WITH THAT QUIRK!" Kirishima stared in awe but Ashido tried to comprehend what was happening.

All Might's POV

'That Y/n is smarter then I thought, the bite from those snakes on his back earlier have drained a lot of my strength so this fight must end soon or else my body will revert back to normal...'

I ran out of the gas back was not ready for what I saw, the boy had created his own army and with the large scale of snakes and skeletons he had, I'm sure that he could already face a villain! 

"Well...... Young Y/n..... This was a sight that I could imagine seeing in my dreams  well, nightmares." I beamed a smile but the response from Y/n was short-lived as he collapsed. "Y/N!" I tried to dash over but the army he created swarmed around me before getting anywhere need me. 

BANG! BANG!

From the way the other 1-A classmates were standing, Bakugou ran over and cleared a path and picked up the unconscious H/C-nette and carried him inside the school and walked to what I hoped was Recovery Girl's room. The snakes and skeletons holding my in place soon vanished but all the 1-A students have already left. 'And I thought I was popular. EVEN MIDORIYA LEFT MEEEEE!'

Rip All Might and I hope y'all enjoyed the really long chapter. PEACE! :P