- five.

changkyun stared though the window, contemplating whether or not to talk to that man.

when he realized how good colour looked however, his mind was quick to decide.

a few customers recognized him as he walked in as he was just there twenty minutes prior.

changkyun was determined to talk to the man who humiliated him and once he saw the familiar carrot top, he clenched his jaw.

"hey! you!"his voice was deeper and laced with anger, some people turned in his direction.

the orange haired male froze, then slowly turned to meet the furious black eyes of the ash haired male.

"m-me..?"he asked meekly, though knew one hundred percent it was him that was being addressed.

"yeah,"changkyun's voice came out strong, "you."

changkyun strode toward him and placed a firm hand on his crisp white shirt, "we need to talk."
__________________________________
twenty minutes before ;;

jooheon stared at the attractive boy below him, who watched the colour appear on his hand in amazement.

oh no, oh no, oh no, oh no, oh no

jooheon's mind raced with the name of one person, kihyun.

kihyun was right, it was risky working here.

"i-i'm sorry.."he muttered and quickly glanced at the older man beside the brunette, presumably his dad or grandfather, then weaved through the customers toward the counter.

he then raced into the storage room, where tall boxes full of coffee beans and ingredients stood.

he had met his soulmate, it was painfully obvious.

everything he seemed to laid eyes on were a vibrant colour and there was no denying it now.

but he had swore to kihyun, he swore to him that he would reject them, but he could feel the pull toward the male, to his soulmate, and it was strong.

he sure as hell was scared, the emotions that filled his soulmate's eyes, relief, amazement, confusion, haunted him.

he peaked outside the staff room door, through the huddle of baristas and saw no sign of his soulmate.

jooheon snuck out of the staff room and quickly resumed his jobs, which was wiping tables and taking orders.

he took the bottle of cleanser and a cloth from under the counter and went to a crumb-ridden table, beginning to clean it.

he went on to some more tables and heard a soft tinkle of the the door over the endless chatter from the customers.

"hey! you!"

jooheon froze, he knew the voice, he just knew who it belonged to, and it sounded angry.

slowly, jooheon turned to meet the brunette's blazing black eyes, his jaw was clenched and his brows furrowed.

"m-me..?"jooheon said pathetically, he knew he was talking to him, who would deny it, the hot flames of anger would practically burn him.

"yeah, you."

he watched the male stride toward him, long legs over in the length of the coffee shop in seconds.

his strong hang gripped onto jooheon's shoulder, hot fiery eyes staring into to jooheon's lighter, more honey-toned ones.

"we need to talk."
__________________________________

shit dawg (: