- christmas special.

herro,

i wanted to do a christmas chapter because i thought it would be really cute and yeah :)

well um, here you go ig

— really long chapter oof
__________________________________

flamboyant tinsel decorated each room of the apartment, bright colourful lights were wrapped around almost every piece of furniture the two had.

it was christmas. and was a time that both boys loved dearly.

"kyunnie! we need to get our turkey!"

the ash haired male was putting past minute touch ups on the tree, which stood tall and glimmering in the living room.

"i know! but we should get a small one."

the elder ran into the room at changkyun's words, "huh?! small?"

"yeah. it's just going to be me, you and my grandfather, right?"

jooheon smiled sheepishly and looked away, "well.. "

changkyun raised his eyebrows in amazement, "who did you invite without my consent?"

jooheon then hugged the ash haired male and buried his face in the crook of his neck.

"just hoseok and hyungwon,"he mumbled, now pressing light kisses at the base of changkyun's throat.

changkyun groaned, "you're lucky i love you."

jooheon giggled and raised his head to meet changkyun's eyes, "i love you too, baby."

changkyun's cheeks flushed red as he looked down, "i was gonna invite the boys as well."

by 'the boys', he meant his band members, jung jihyun, hong seojun and park minbyul.

jooheon raised his brow, amused, "oh? and why didn't you? those boys are a good laugh."

"i decided not to, they would much rather prefer to spend christmas with their girlfriends, right?"

jooheon shrugged, now kissing his way up changkyun's jawline, earning a breathy groan from the younger.

the orange haired male's hands were firm on changkyun's waist, rubbing small circles with his thumbs.

changkyun let his eyes close, wanting to live out the ecstatic moment.

"come on,"jooheon breathed into his ear, "we should get ready, huh? it's christmas eve after all."

changkyun opened his eyes and laid his head into the crook of the carrot top's neck, "okay."

"good boy."

the two spent that christmas eve finishing their decorations, attempting to stuff a turkey and singing their hearts out when christmas songs came on the radio.
__________________________________

knock knock.

at first changkyun thought it was his imagination, and nuzzled himself closer to the older.

knock knock.

he groaned and opened his eyes slowly, letting them adjust to the brightness of the room.

knock knock.

now changkyun knew it wasn't his imagination, he sat up, well, as much as he could since there was an overgrown orange koala around his waist.

"jooheon?! changkyun?! are you even awake?!"

changkyun recognised the muffled voice, hyungwon. hyungwon and hoseok were coming for dinner.

"shit! jooheon, wake up!"

the older stirred, "hm?"he mumbled.

"quick! hyungwon and hoseok are here! we need to cook the turkey!"

the orange haired male jolted at the sentance, "dammit! i'll let them in and you shove the turkey into the oven!"

the two boys jumped out of the bed and rushed out of the room, changkyun swerving his way into the kitchen while jooheon opened the door, greeted by two angry faces.

"you buffoon! why didn't you listen to me when i said set an alarm? it's two pm! what were you doing? the horizontal tango?!"

jooheon went as red as hyungwon's scarf which was secure around his neck, "no.. we just slept in."

hoseok and hyungwon dismissed him and walked inside, shivering slightly as it was below freezing.

they complimented the boys decor as they took off their coats and hats, leaving them in their essential christmas sweaters and jeans.

they all walked into the kitchen, where a disheveled changkyun lay flat in the middle of the floor, panting.

"t-that.. was a big turkey..."

the boys' gaze then went to the oven, where the turkey was squeezed in as much as it could, jooheon chuckled and walked over to the younger, kneeling beside him.

"you go and get dressed, I keep them entertained until gran arrives."

changkyun smiled at him, gave him a quick kiss on the lips and sat up, walking out of the room, smiling at the two, who now introduced themselves to jooheon's mince pies.

changkyun came down ten minutes later in a black skinny jeans, a red hoodie that said 'ho ho ho' and timberlands.

he completed his outfit with a fluffy santa hat.

jooheon turned his gaze to him and almost did a double take, his lips parted in awe, "wow.."

changkyun smiled and walked over, giving the elder another kiss, which he didn't oblige to.

another two hours later, jooheon was dressed and changkyun's grandfather had arrived.

they were all in the living room, cracking jokes and reciting awkward and funny stories to eachother.

".. and then chang's grandmother, being the clumsy girl she was, tripped over her shoe laces, and i offered her a hand up, and that's how i met her. "

changkyun and jooheon shared a look of disbelief, "that sounded just how me and changkyun met."

mr im smiled, glancing at the two boys, who's hands were clasped together, "i know. i was there."

"can we open presents now? i got you really good gifts guys."

and so they did, they exchanged each other's gifts as laughter filled the apartment.

it was magical time, and everyone loved every minute of it, it was a joyous occasion and everyone will cherish the memory for a long time.

jooheon and changkyun glanced at each other while mr im, hyungwon and hoseok were still opening presents, not having a care in the world.

"i love you changkyun."

changkyun smiled and pressed a kiss to the elder's lips, catching the familiar taste of banana flavoured lip balm.

and they kissed and kissed. and kissed some more.

the two shared what was one of the longest kisses anyone had seen.

the two boys shared a beautiful kiss in a beautiful setting on a beautiful day, with beautiful people.

it was their beautiful christmas.

❝CHANGKYUN YOU BURNT THE FUCKING TURKEY.❞
__________________________________

hey guys!

mERRY CHRISTMAS!

I HOPE YALL HAVE A GOOD TIME N I LOVE YOU ALL 💞

— apricotpjm