- seventeen.

"it's a pleasure to meet you again, mr im."

a few days passed and jooheon had been formally invited to attend dinner with mr im and changkyun.

the venue was a small restaurant that wasn't too fancy of a meeting point.

"hello again, jooheon."

the group sat down around a small round table made of mahogany, with four mahogany seats with red cushions.

the waitress, a petite blonde walked over and handed them their menus, "what will it be tonight, gentleman?"

they all scanned the menus and gave their orders, the waitress left and the table fell silent.

"so,"mr im began, "jooheon, you're twenty-four, work in starbucks and living on your own, yes?"

jooheon nodded, "yes sir."

"and you think you're good enough for my grandson, besides the fact you're soulmates?"

changkyun's eyes widened, "gra-"

"kidding! welcome to the family, jooheon, and call me gran, chang does."

jooheon blushed, "okay sir— i-i mean gran."

mr im smiled at the two, who as of now, were glancing at each other, prominent blushes on their cheeks and shy smiles on their lips.

"i hope you too are happy together, i guess?"

changkyun smiled, "thanks gran."

"yes, thank you, and gran, i have a question."

"go ahead,"mr im smiled at them, "i'm all ears."

"can changkyun move in with me?"

both mr im and changkyun shared equally alike expressions, shocked ones.

"i-i.. you want me to what?"

"move in with me"jooheon said as though it was the most obvious thing in the world.

changkyun went red while mr im laughed, "well i'll be damned, i thought changkyun would never leave."

changkyun glared at his grandfather, clearly hurt, mr im chuckled, "i'm only joking, chang."

changkyun pouted but then felt a hand hold his under the table, he blushed again, "i... i'd love to."

jooheon had a winning smile on his face and he kissed changkyun's cheek, causing him to go redder, mr im let out a small gasp then smiled.

"good. now, let's eat, i'm starving."

as if on cue, the waitress came back with their plates of mouth watering food.

"enjoy!"

jooheon smiled at her while she walked away, he was clearly delighted that changkyun took his proposal.

"well, after this dinner you could come over and help changkyun organise his things, couldn't you?"

jooheon nodded, "of course."

mr im smiled and they began to eat.
__________________________________

"we could put the drum set in the  spare room? i've some things in there as well but it will fit?"

changkyun nodded and put another drum into a box, "okay, just some more clothes and the cymbals left."

"i have a musician boyfriend..."jooheon began to sing, changkyun laughed at him, "shut up."

jooheon zipped up another suitcase and walked over to where changkyun was placing the cymbals into another box.

he quickly kissed his cheek before giggling and running off again, changkyun went red and glanced at jooheon, who was busying himself with more clothes.

changkyun finished with his drums and walked over to jooheon, wrapping his arms around his waist and resting his head on his shoulder.

"i love you."