- sixteen.

jooheon had a faint smile as he cupped changkyun's cheek.

changkyun sat upright and placed a leg on either side of jooheon's hips.

changkyun was red as jooheon slowly leaned in until their lips touched.

a sudden electrifying feeling pulsed through the kiss, but that only encouraged them more.

it was magical. completely magical. to chankyun, jooheon's lips were the softest things he ever touched.

they were plump and a beautiful pink colour, and changkyun loved them.

their kiss deepened and changkyun placed his hands on jooheon's shoulders.

changkyun pulled away, panting slightly and his face beet red.

"i....."

jooheon gave a cute smile in changkyun's direction and kissed his nose, "changkyun, i love you. i know we're soulmates and all that destined to be with each other shit but really, i love you so much

your eyes, your hair, your cute little nose.. your lips, soft as the feather of a dove. you're so beautiful, inside and out."

changkyun smiled back hard as tears pooled in his eyes, "i.. i.."

words had failed the younger, but by jooheon's intuition, he knew how changkyun felt about him.

changkyun gave a small smile, "i love you.."he whispered, closing his eyes and leaning his forehead against the elder's.

jooheon smiled at his cuteness and closed his eyes also, the two just embraced each other for the minutes that followed.

a stray tear slipped down changkyun's cheek, jooheon wiped it away quickly with the pad of his thumb, "don't cry, kyunnie.."

all changkyun had to do was hear his nickname and he let out a sob, jooheon opened his eyes urgently, "what's wrong?"

changkyun smiled through another sob and kissed jooheon's forehead, slow and gentle.

jooheon held changkyun's waist softly and closed his eyes, just feeling changkyun's lips pressed against his forehead.

changkyun lifted his lips from jooheon's forehead and panted softly, "i..i.."once again, words failed him.

jooheon held changkyun's cheeks and made him face him, changkyun stared at him with anticipation.

"does this mean we're boyfriends?"

changkyun chuckled and nodded, "yeah, like, we're soulmates alrea-"

"yeah but, we're boyfriends as well."

changkyun blushed and they then both heard a low growl, changkyun went redder.

"you hungry, kyunnie?"

changkyun nodded slowly, jooheon chuckled, "let's go to the kitchen and get you something to eat."

changkyun nodded again and sat up from jooheon's lap, only to be hoisted into the air bridal style.

changkyun squealed loudly as the orange haired male laughed at him, changkyun hung his arms around jooheon's neck as he was carried out to the kitchen.

changkyun rested his head against jooheon's bicep until the entered the kitchen, changkyun hit jooheon's shoulder lightly.

"let me down,"he muttered, jooheon shook his head, "i can't, the floor is lava and you'll die."

changkyun laughed, "c'mon jooheonie, please?"

jooheon shook his head again and walked towards a high shelf and lifted both changkyun's legs on his shoulders, causing the aforementioned to scream.

"shhh.. you should be quiet kyunnie. be loud tomorrow."