- twelve.

"i-it's not a date!"

changkyun rushed to the familiar blue car while jooheon trailed after him, laughing silently at the younger.

the two clambered into the car and voiced their opinions of where to go.

"i say mcdonald's,"

jooheon scrunched up his nose, "i want costa."

"mcdonald's."

"costa."

"mc-donald's."

"co-sta."

"fuck you, mcdonald's."

"if you want to, costa."

changkyun's eyes widened to breaking point, trying to hide the blush that would cover his cheeks.

jooheon laughed as changkyun covered his mouth and turned to the window, trying to erase his memory.

"mcdonald's then."

jooheon hit the accelerator and drove to mcdonald's, he parked the car and changkyun quickly rushed out, practically running into the restaurant to the mouthwatering smell.

he glanced behind him to see jooheon chuckling at him as he ran.

changkyun slowed to a walk and walked into the restaurant, inhaling one of his favourite scents.

jooheon entered after him, standing by his side, "so.. what do you want?"

"hmm.. get me like twenty chicken nuggets, hey wait, here's ten dollars, get me chicken nuggets and then something else."

jooheon nodded, "right so."

"i'll get us somewhere to sit."

changkyun parted with jooheon and began looking around for a place to sit, the building was quite large so it was almost no problem.

he found a small booth in the corner of the restaurant, he sat down and began playing on his phone, waiting for jooheon to return.

unexpectedly, a blonde male slid into the seat opposite him and smiled, "hello"he said in a playful voice.

changkyun looked at him with furrowed brows, "you are?"

"i'm a single man, and you caught my eye cutie."

"jesus christ,"changkyun muttered, "okay kid, fuck off."

"i'm only joking! i already have a soulmate! i just want to be friends, i'm minhyuk!"

changkyun chuckled at him, "hello minhyuk.. i'm changkyun."

minhyuk smiled at the ash haired male, "what do you like?"

changkyun smiled at him, it reminded him of the day he met jooheon.

"well, i'm a harry potter fan, i like queen and panic at the disco, and... yeah, i'm twenty two."

"really? my soulmate is a potterhead too! i like marshmello and george ezra too! i'm twenty five."

changkyun nodded, smiling, "i like shotgun, the chorus is very catchy,"

minhyuk jumped up and began to sing, "i'll be riding shotgun! underneath the hot sun! feeling like a someone-"

"minhyuk! shhh!"

changkyun jumped up to cover minhyuk's mouth, "minhyuk! you can't just sing in public!"

he took his hand away from the elder's mouth, the aforementioned giggled, "want me to sing something else?"

changkyun shook his head hard just as minhyuk began to sing 'i'm in love with my car' by roger taylor.

"i'm in love with my car! got a feel for my automobile! got a grip on my boy racer roll bar-"

"minhyuk! shut up!!"

minhyuk giggled again as almost the whole restaurant stared at him, changkyun sighed, "i'm ruined."

"minhyuk? minhyuk! i shouldn't have let you make friends! oh my gosh i'm sorry!"

a short dark haired male ran over and grabbed minhyuk's hand, "i'm so sorry, sir!"

changkyun chuckled, "it's fine, don't worry."

"yeah,"minhyuk began, "changkyun and i are friends now, kihyun."