- fifteen.

it was the next day of changkyun's three day stay at jooheon's apartment, he would call and check on his grandfather every day as he knew he would forget things if he was left alone.

"changkYUN!"

the younger sighed and opened his eyes, half asleep as he was woke abruptly from his nap.

"yes?"he croaked, furrowing his brows as he sat up from the plush bed.

"do you want something to eat!?"

changkyun sighed, "no! but i'd like some sleep! goodnight!"

changkyun lid back down on the warm bed and pulled the cover up to his nose.

jooheon knocked on the door softly, "you sure you don't want anything?"

changkyun nodded sleepily and mumbled a soft 'go away' as he drifted further in mindless slumber.

"okay"jooheon said in a quiet singsong voice, then closed the door and walked back downstairs.

he fixed himself some french toast and bacon then walked to the living room and watched some tv.

do i like him?

jooheon sighed, he knew he developed some feelings for changkyun, even if they're soulmates, they still have to confess and all that.

should he?

jooheon didn't press further into the thought and just wanted to relax.

it was around ten am and an icy feeling spread through the house.

after a couple more hours of mind numbing boredom, a tall, messy haired being walked out the hall slowly, ruffling his hair.

"w-what time is it?"

jooheon checked the time on the tv, "one thirty-five."

changkyun nodded and lid his head across jooheon's legs, yawned and watched the tv.

jooheon's face was as red as the meat that was on being prepared on the cooking show he was watching.

"jooheonie...?"

jooheon went redder and hummed in response, changkyun yawned and stretched, sat on the older's lap and cuddled into his arms, "nothing,"

jooheon went almost purple, he smiled at the male then kissed his hair.

he felt as though his heart was going to explode, it was too much cuteness from the younger.

"you're so adorable.."

changkyun's face went red, "i..i.. thank you, i guess? but you're cuter."

jooheon turned changkyun's face to his, staring into changkyun's dark eyes.

changkyun's eyes were mischievous, yet slightly panicked.

"jooheon?"

"yeah?"

"kiss me."
__________________________________

iTS SHORT I KNOW IM SORRY

— apricotpjm ❤