- seven.

"hey! since it's your birthday, let's hang out!"

changkyun looked sceptical, "you could be a murderer, i don't know."

jooheon rolled his eyes playfully, "i don't bite!"

changkyun slid back into the comfortable seat and scrunched his brows, "depends. i usually spend my birthdays with my grandfather,"

"so that's who that man was!"jooheon exclaimed, tapping his head.

changkyun chuckled at him, "uh huh, anyways, fine, i'll hang out with you, but i have to call my gran first."

jooheon beamed, "okay!"

changkyun smiled at the cute male, "okay."

he took out his phone and dialled their house phone number, after three rings it answered.

"hello??"mr im's voice was sleepy and scratchy, he had just taken his meds, changkyun sighed, "hi gran, it's me, i'm just saying i won't be back for a while.. "

"okay chang, have fun,"

mr im ended the call abruptly, changkyun widened his eyes, "uh, okay, that happened. let's go."

jooheon smiled, "yayyy!"

changkyun stood up and and held out his hand to jooheon and flinched slightly once again as he dragged jooheon to his feet.

the two walked down the stairs to the main seating area, catching the eyes of many curious customers.

"my boss is going to kill me lol."

changkyun's eyes widened, "then stay, dumbass!"

jooheon shrugged casually, "eh. it will be fun."

changkyun gulped, "fine. but i'm not paying for your funeral!"

jooheon chuckled at the ash haired male, before following out the door to a full car park.

someone watched them leave, she gave a sarcastic 'ha', "little kids," then went to go shout at more employees.

"i've got my car just over here, we can do anything in.. the budget."

changkyun's snorted, "now i know we're going to be friends."

jooheon smiled, he stared at his car, usually a dark grey, was an astonishing royal blue.

"wow..."

"you've never known the colour of your own car before?"

"well kihyun-"

jooheon stopped short, changkyun raised his brows, "kihyun? is kihyun your boyfriend?"

"yeah..."jooheon felt suddenly awkward for talking to his soulmate about kihyun, and said nothing more on the subject.

"let's go to.... the cinema!"

changkyun chuckled, "if we did go to the cinema, what would we see?"

jooheon just barely hinted a smirk as he pulled out of the car park, "you a jk rowling fan?"

changkyun eye's widened immediately, "you really are my soulmate."

"you like harry?!"

"hell yeah! i plan on having a dog and calling them padfoot."

"cUtE!"

the two continuously fanboyed about harry potter while the arrived at the cinema entrance.

"the crimes of grindelwald, here we come!"

they paid for their tickets and each got a popcorn and drink, then set off into screening room fifteen.

there was a bumble of chatter as the crowd grew in the hot, velveteen room.

"let's sit at the back,"

they scurried past long legs to two vacant seats in the third row to the back.

it was still bright, the movie would be starting soon.

"also, jooheon, how old are you?"

"i'm twenty-four,"

changkyun nodded, "okay."

"does that... bother you? in any way?"

changkyun gave a confused look to the carrot top beside him, "no...? should it?"

"i mean.. me being older and all,"

"nah,"changkyun chuckled, "i don't care."

"great. cause hanging out with you is fun,"