- fourteen.

as the weeks drew out, the boys had grown unmistakably closer and though neither of them would admit it, had developed a little crush on one and other.

jooheon had even met changkyun's grandfather formally, and it was a bumpy ride for mr im to like him, but sure enough, he did.

they were both currently in jooheon's apartment, having a harry potter marathon neither of them disagreed to.

changkyun laid himself beside jooheon, who rested his chin on the younger's shoulder.

the bed they were looking on was soft and plush, and the shine from the moon cast disoriented shadows around the room.

yes, it was night time. yes, changkyun was staying over. yes, they were under the blanket and cuddling.

they were quarter of the way through the goblet of fire and changkyun frowned, "i'm sad."

"why?" jooheon asked immediately, "are you okay?"

"no. i'm sad cedric dies in the end, it's not fair, he was good looking."

jooheon agreed, "yeah, he was hot as heck, jk why man?"

changkyun chuckled, and continued watching the movie, focused on the scene where harry is picked at the ceremony.

"do you think there's actually magic, jooheon?"

... silence.

"i don't know, kyunnie. it depends on the magic you want."

"what if someone.. who's soulmate-less, wants to see colour, is there magic to help them?"

jooheon pondered on the question, "i don't think so,"

"okay"changkyun said softly, paying attention to the movie once more.

"do you think there's magic?"jooheon questioned, glancing at the ash haired make beside him.

"no."

"why not?"jooheon asked, his hand now placed on changkyun's hip.

"i don't think i was raised to believe in magic, you know? i was told it was always just my imagination."

jooheon hummed in response and yawned into changkyun's ear, making his shudder and squeal.

"you're a bitch."

jooheon gave him a kissy face and changkyun blushed, then watched the movie once more.

changkyun's eyes were dropping slowly, it was three-thirty am and changkyun wasn't used to staying up so late.

"jooheonieee-"

jooheon blushed a dark shade of red, "jooheonie?"

changkyun hummed, already dozing off beside the elder, the carrot haired man sighed and reached for the remote to turn off the tv.

"noo,"changkyun whined, pitifully trying to bat the remote out of jooheon's hand, "i want to watch the rest, jooheonie."

"but kyunnie, you're sleepy, right?"

"... no."

jooheon chuckled before turning off the tv, plunging the two in darkness.

changkyun squealed again and turned his body to his in jooheon's chest, "i don't like the dark,"

"oh?"

"mhmm.."

changkyun yawned and closed his eyes, falling into a deep slumber.

jooheon chuckled at him, hitched the blanket up further and patted changkyun's soft hair, then gave it a feathery kiss.

he sighed and closed his eyes, "goodnight, my precious."

__________________________________

>:) hi

i l y  a l l  i  w a n t  y o u  t o  k n o w

— apricotpjm 💞