eighteen (2nd draft)

A/N: Isn't she so fucking gorgeous?

Adriana

He had blindfolded me. On the drive here, when we walked in, when I was stumbling down a flight of stairs, the whole time. I had no idea where I was. I couldn't see a thing. Wherever we were, it was loud. I heard men talking from all around me. They all had thick Italian accents and only spoke Italian. The only person who spoke English was Gabriel.

My tears were seeping through the blindfold. I was shivering from fear and from the cold. The only layer of warmth I had was Xavier's jacket. It smelled like him which brought me some comfort.

I heard Gabriel open a metal door and he pushed me inside. I fell to my knees. The ground was cold and so was the room. Even colder than it was outside. It felt like winter in New York. I heard Gabriel's footsteps and he took off my blindfold. I opened my eyes and there was barely any light in this room. He moved his hand towards my face and I flinched as he wiped away my tears.

"Don't cry, piccola." I clutched onto Xavier's jacket. Wishing he was here with me.
[ baby girl ]

"Don't touch me," I nearly yelled. His rough, callused fingers grasped my chin. His face was inches away from mine. Suddenly, he moved closer and roughly bit my bottom lip. I groaned out in pain, there was definitely blood.

"I'll do a lot worse if you continue to talk back. Understood?" I didn't answer. My stubbornness was going to get me killed. His rough fingers were back on my chin. This time, he grasped it a lot harder. I tried not to wince in pain. "I said, understood?"

"Understood," I strained out. He smiled a psychopathic smile. Finally, he let go of my chin.

He left and locked the door. I was stuck in here. I crawled to a corner of the room and cried my eyes out. I brought my knees up to my face and buried my head in my hands. I grabbed Xavier's jacket and cried into it. When it got too cold, I wore it. I can't believe I was stuck in here.

I looked around the poorly lit room. It was small. There was one light and it would flicker from time to time. There was a twin sized bed on the other side. It felt like a jail cell. Fuck, this was a jail cell and I had no idea what I was going to do.

"Cosa ha intenzione di fare con lei?" I heard one of the men say. I had no idea what it meant. If only they spoke Spanish..
[what are you going to do with her?]

"Non lo so ancora." That was Gabriel's voice. That sounded a little bit like 'no lo sé' which means 'I don't know' in Spanish.
[i don't know yet]