thirty-five ☘︎ (2nd draft)

- i just had to ;) -

Xavier

CHRISTMAS

THREE YEARS LATER

"I'm so glad we're not in New York right now. There's a huge snowstorm." Adriana said as she sipped her hot chocolate. She spread her legs on my lap and laid back. I took my cue and started to massage her feet. She hummed and exhaled. "Where are your parents now?" She asked. My parents got married a week ago and were now on their honeymoon. They had been traveling around different places, last week was Paris and this week was Venice.

"Uh, Venice, I think." I said and she hummed. I looked at her and her eyes were closed and she set her mug down on the coffee table. I don't think she even heard me. I moved my hands from her feet to her legs. I ran my hands up her legs and parted them open. I saw that her eyes were still closed, but she had a smile on her face. I teasingly ran my fingers up her thighs before yanking down her shorts, along with her underwear. I laid down on my stomach and draped her legs over my shoulders. I ran my tongue up her already slick skin and savored her salty-sweet taste. She quietly moaned. I locked my arms around her thighs, preventing her from moving. I encased my mouth around her clit, sucking and licking.

"O-oh," Adriana whimpered. She ran her fingers through my hair and quietly moaned. I ran two of my fingers up and down her wetness before slipping them inside of her. I found her g-spot quite quickly and starting pumping my fingers at a steady pace. Adriana held either side of my head as I generously licked her lips. Gradually, I pumped my fingers faster and I focused my attention to her clit. Her shaking had started and that's when I knew she was close. "X," she pleaded. In response, my fingers struck against her g-spot and I increased my licks/sucks. She let out a shrill moan and arched her back. Her hands grasped my head as her legs shook. "Oh, my God, X!" She cried out. I pulled out my fingers and stared at her as I licked off her juices.

"Mm, sweet," I hummed and moved over top of her. She cupped my cheeks and kissed me with fiery passion. Her hands fumbled with the waistband of my sweats before making a move to slide them off. I lifted my hips to help her slide them off. I would take them off myself, but last time she was so adamant about wanting to do it herself. She sat up and pulled them down, I stepped out of them and went to take off my shirt.

"No, I want to do that, too." She said. She grabbed the hem of my shirt and pulled it off of me. I grinned and pulled off of her shirt. I will never get over how beautiful she is. She lowers onto her knees and pulls my boxers down at a teasingly slow pace. I groaned and she giggled. Finally, she takes me into her hands and starts to pump slowly. She takes me inside her mouth and starts off slow. I groaned and grabbed a fistful of her hair. She ran her tongue around my shaft, in the exact way she knew I loved it. I closed my eyes and let myself surrender to this pleasure. She moaned around me and I definitely felt the vibrations. My grip on her hair tightened. Next, she tightened her lips and deep throated me. I'd be eternally grateful for her lack of a gag relief. I looked down and was met with her big doey eyes. I watched as she popped me out of her mouth and moved my shaft towards my stomach, still pumping me with her mouth. Her mouth went towards my balls, lightly and gently sucking on them.

"Ah, baby, stop," I warned her. She completely ignored me and took me inside her mouth again. I saw as tears spilled out of her eyes. I felt myself get too close and I yanked her away. "You brat," I muttered as she stood back up. She threw me a cheeky smile and wiped the cute drool around her mouth. I stepped closer to her and gently threw her onto the couch. She bit her lip and I flipped her over. She lifted her hips up and swayed her ass. I positioned myself at her entrance and I slowly pushed into her. I have no greater pleasure than being inside of her.