Chapter 8

TYLER

I checked my wristwatch.

5:00 pm.

I eyed the university's gate and waited.

After a few moments, I then spotted my target, silently walking while looking at the floor.

My car slowly followed her, making sure the distance wouldn't alarm her.

When she walked on a deserted sidewalk, I parked my car and followed her by foot. I suppose she noticed me and sped up. I also sped up.

"What do you need from me!?" She asked and turned around.

I stepped nearer.

She stared at me with suspicious eyes. Glad I wore a mask.

"Don't come any closer! Or else.."

"Or else what? Miss Sheanne?" She seemed to be a bit surprised by what came out of my mouth. Her eyebrows showed complete confusion.

"How did you know me?! Who are you?" Sheanne said and started walking backwards. Of course, I followed her. "Stop right there!!"

She stumbled to a rock and fell down on her back. I took the chance and went to her. I stared at her looking at me from the ground.

"I'm your savior." Then I pushed the needle on her neck.

I carried her in my back to my car then placed her in the passenger's seat.

As I fix her seatbelt, I felt a pang of guilt hit through me.

No.

This shouldn't be. This is my job. It needed to be done.

I stared at her face again.

Her bright eyes are now replaced by two black bags. Her smiley lips are now curled upside down. Most specially, her happy face, is now gone.

That happy nurse who cured me was gone.

The only woman I see right now is a sad woman that needs my help. Even if I don't want to.

I went to the driver's side and drove off to my house.

It's already dark when we arrived and I carried her again in my back, leading her to my bedroom. I wanted to place her to the basement where I usually kept the others but I think I'll contain her in my bedroom first.

I tied her hands to the side of the bed and placed a tape on her mouth. Now it's time to wait for her to wake up so my work could begin.

I went to the kitchen and hurriedly drank some water. I feel like my throat is drying up for no reason at all. Fuck this.

I fell asleep on the sofa and what woke me up the next morning were the sound of the roosters from the neighborhood.

Still half-asleep, I put on my mask and went to my bedroom, letting out a sigh before opening my door.

Alas! She's awake, staring silently at the ceiling. I went next to her and checked her temperature. Still normal. She eyed me and then continued to stare at nothingness. What's with this girl?

I figured out I can now unveil my face to her but, my gut told me that now's still not the time.

I untied her hands and she surprisingly didn't fight back, weird. I guided her to the basement and she was silent all the way until we arrived. Something's up.

I let her sit on a bloodly block and retrieved a knife from the side to scare her a little. I held it tightly and went in front of her. She stared coldly at the grinning mask I wore. Almost like deciphering me.

I let the cold metal knife caress her face but she showed no fear. Instead, raised her eyebrow at me.

What?!

I ripped off the tape in her mouth and waited for her to beg for her life.

"You wanted to kill me? Go. Suit yourself." She bravely said.

Ah?!

I was put aback by her statement and I sliced her face with a knife.

She showed no fear nor winced at the cut.

Somehow, this doesn't give me a feeling of contentment.

I hate this girl.

~~

Got some ideas from cherokeemami78💕
Also, if you want any scene/storyline to add here, you can pm me. I'll consider your ideas😄I'm open~