Chapter 9

TYLER

I hate this girl. I hate this girl so much to the point that I can't kill her.

What the heck is wrong with me?!

I left her and went upstairs, grabbed my jacket, took off my mask, and went outside. My hands are aching to feel blood. Fuck.

I drived around the neighborhood trying to find something, I need something to soothe my anger. Or else I can't control myself and kill that girl.

As I drove by the children's park, I saw a teenage girl, sitting by the swing, looking gloomy. I smirked. Just in time.

I parked my car and walked to the children's park, I approached the girl and sat by the swing next to her. She didn't seem to notice me and kept moving the swing.

Hah, even teenage girls are suffering from the world's cruelty.

After a good 5 minutes, I stood up and went behind her, this startled her and looked at me.

She was about to stand up but I held unto her neck and pushed the needle to her. She was still struggling to break free from my hands but soon she started to doze off. I carried her and brought her to my house, to the basement where Sheanne is. Of course I wore my mask again.

I saw her treating her cut with a piece of her shirt. The blood is visible even with this dim lit basement and I know she's bleeding a lot. She noticed my presence and went stiff.

I put down the teenage girl and she looked at it pitifully.

"Now because you've been a bad girl, I'll punish this innocent girl in place of you. Watch carefully, my dear Sheanne."

She looked at me, horrified.

So this is the only thing that could scare you, huh?

I looked at my watch. She'll wake up very soon.

And when I say soon, it is now.

The teenage girl slowly opened her eyelids and stared at me again with those pitiful eyes. She began to cry and beg for her safety. Music to my ears.

"It's ok girl, just stay still and I'll do the rest. I'll help you escape your bitter fate." I said while caressing her tired face. She trembled between my touch.

I reached for the knife I used to cut Sheanne and was about to point it at the girl's face but someone hit my face with a hard thing.

SHEANNE

I can't take it anymore. I can't just watch this girl die in front of me for no reason at all. Seriously, this is a crazy-ass man.

I lifted the small wooden chair beside me and hit his head which sent him to sleep. The girl eyed me.

"Stand up. You won't escape if you just dumbly sit there." I said before going up the stairs. She followed me.

I sighed in defeat when I turned the knob for the nth time but still can't open it. How are we gonna escape?!

I went down to fetch the wooden chair again and used it to smash the door, but still no progress.

"Are we gonna die here?" The teenage girl asked and started to cry again. I hate crying.

"Well yes if you won't find a way to help me." I said before smashing the door again. I know I'm bring a little rude but it's a way of survival.

I don't even need to stay alive. I'm just doing this for this girl.

When minutes passed of smashing the door but she still hasn't helped me, I turned around, only to be met by the girl's whimper.

The masked crazy man was pointing his knife at her neck.