Chapter 15

TYLER

I fixed my last luggage in the trunk. I then shut it and went straight to the basement.

I knocked two times before opening it with my key. I found the two girls lying on the floor.

Sheanne looked at me with confusion. I know, I've only given them dinner a while ago and it's now past 11.

"Stand up." I commanded.

They both stood up in unison and stared at the ground.

I shut the door and went down. Walter gasped as I touch her hands. I looked at her and handcuffed her hand. Same goes with the other girl, Ariela I think?

"What's this?" Walter asked.

For the third time, I stared at her without giving her answers. She rolled her eyes.

I guided the two outside the basement, and to my van. I locked my house, went inside the van, and started the engine.

The drive was silent, with Ariela's heavy cough breaking the silence every once in a while. I turned on my radio and the news was on.

'..The man was said to have been stabbed twice in the neck and thrice in the chest, straight to his lung. The culprit is still unknown with only his plate no. as an information. However, another driver claims to have witnessed the scene from afar. According to him, the culprit is man who is over 180 cm tall, slightly-built body, a pale skin" I turned off the radio.

Fuck! I then hit the steering wheel as I mutter every curse word I know of. I didn't know there was a witness!

"You're that man right?" Sheanne spoke from behind.

"Shut up!" I shouted.

"They'll capture you no matter what. You're never going to escape."

"Shut up." I said, calmy this time.

I looked at the mirror and saw her staring at me. Walter's eyes were like daggers, piercing right through my soul.

I broke the eye contact and continued the drive, hoping that no police would come on our way.

'You're a fucking failure!' Said the voice.

I messed up. And I'm going to fix all of these.