Chapter 11

TYLER

I went to work the next morning. But first I made sure to check the basement. She didn't eat her supper, but I placed a plate again for her breakfast. I took the wooden chair with me and double-checked to see if there are any harmful objects left. She was silent all the way.

~~

I returned to my house carrying another lady. She's named Ariela, about in her early 20's. I found her at the back of the house I'm selling, shouting that she wants to die.

I pulled her from the car. She's awake 'cause I didn't bring any drug with me. I just tied her but she's so annoying, she's trying to break free and shouts through her covered mouth.

Sheanne looked concerned when I brought Ariela to the basement, she followed us with her eyes. Ariela's eyes went big when she caught sight of Sheanne's bruised face, and her slightly limping arm.

Then, the new girl pushed me and started to run to the door, but I quickly caught her hair and pulled her so hard that when I released, she fell to the floor with a loud thud.

"D-demon." She said with a bleeding lip. I kicked her face.

A demon?!

Hah.

"I'M AN ANGEL YOU DARN BASTARD! I save depressed lives!" I said and kicked her endlessly.

SHEANNE

I closed my eyes to avoid the scenery in front of me. But it's still not enough, I can hear the sound of hard shoes hitting a human body, and whimpers from the new girl.

I opened my eyes to speak but then what I saw terrified me.

The mask of the crazy killer fell down and he didn't even realize it, and his face is shown boldly to me.

"Tyler Ross?!" He stopped and looked at me in horror. Then he must've realized that his mask fell because he stared at the ground. After a few moments, he hurriedly picked up his mask and went outside the door leaving me astonished and the new girl fatally injured.

How could that person be a serial murderer? I can't process it. My former patient is a murderer? No..

Back then, he was so innocent, and quiet and --------- lonely.