Chapter 10

TYLER

Oh no you won't escape.

I touched my face and felt liquid pouring from my head. That girl seriously hit me hard.

I took the knife and glared at them innocently trying to break the door.

Oh no dear, a woman already tried that but met her death the hard way.

I sneaked into them and pointed my knife to the teenage girl's neck.

"You say a word and you're finished." I whispered to her ear. She trembled hard.

We watched Sheanne trying her best to break the door. I thought she wasn't afraid of her death? But look at her pouring her soul into smashing that hard door.

She turned around and was startled to see me and her friend. I smiled at her and pushed the knife on the back of the girl.

"No!!" Sheanne shouted and lunged unto me but I dodged and she fell down the stairs.

The teenage girl let out a whimpering sound once again.

Sheanne stared at me with hateful eyes, clutching her feet. Is that a tear I see? She's crying.

I made an eye contact with Sheanne while I pull the knife from the kid's back. I then plunged it deep in her chest.

"Curse you." Sheanne said silently.

Blood flowed from the girl's back and chest and I felt her breath hitched until it disappeared. She's done.

I carried the dead girl bridal style and went outside the basement, I placed her inside a black bag and washed myself. I drove to the mountain and buried her there, silently uttering my peace wishes for her.

At sundown I returned to my house.

~~

When I finished eating my dinner, I put food on a plate and went to the basement. Sheanne was already gone from the foot of the stairs. I roamed my eyes around the dim room and saw her at a corner, with knees folded in front of her. I locked the door and approached her.

She never said a word, she just looked at me still with those hateful eyes. I put down the plate in front of Sheanne and sat on the ground, facing her.

"Why are you doing this?" She asked with cracking voice.

I looked at the ground and smiled bitterly.

"Everybody has the right to be saved. I'm just fulfilling their destiny."

She went silent after that.

"You know I hated your smile to the point that I can't get enough of it." I said, still staring at the ground.

"Huh?" Her face was painted with complete confusion.

I stood up and went to the door, leaving her unanswered.

※※※※

Advanced Merry Christmas everyone!💜💜