♡Chapter 2♡

After they perform for their sbs comeback stage we started packing up stuffs to head back to YG building. I'm so tired todayy my legs can't stand anymore properly ugh.

"Gyuri let me help you with that" Jeonwoo my co staff said. He's only 1 year older than me.

"Thanks.." Jeonwoo took the stuff to me. I really need to rest and lay on my cozy bedddd! : (

When we arrived to the van he put the stuff inside the van.

"Thank you again!" I bowed to him.

"No problem" he scratch his back head and shyly smiled at me and quickly get in on the van. What a shy person...

I'm gonna ride again on iKON's van whew i don't think i want to see Jinhwan but i have no choice the van is full again urgh.

As i entered the van the members happily greeted me.

"Hi Gyuri!! Your here again!" -Donghyuk

"Hi Noona" - Chanwoo

"Hey" -Junhoe

"Yo Gyuri" - Bobby

"Hello our staff" - Yunhyeong

"Hi.." - Hanbin

"...." - Jinhwan

"Hello!" i greeted them too and smiled they all greeted me except Jinhwan who is sleeping again with an eye mask.

"Come sit beside me Gyuri!!" Donghyuk said as he pat the seat beside him signaling me to sit right next to him.

Since I'm tired as hell i sat beside Donghyuk like what he said. Donghyuk seems contented and happy when i sat beside him.

"Your really cute Gyuri" Donghyuk said to me that made me blush. Why he always want me to feel embarassed? Skkwlsodx

"Shut up and just sleep. Your disturbing me" Jinhwan suddenly said that made Donghyuk shut his mouth. I laughed a bit because whenever Jinhwan scolds them they will all shut their mouths immediately. They really obey their eldest hahaha.

Donghyuk just smiled at me and said sorry before putting his earphones and sleep.

I don't want to fall asleep again because it might happened again so i start my alarm before i take a nap until we get back to YG building.

****

Party people!!!!!
We about to go stupid now
Let's get dumb
Then get dumber

Let's get dumb
Olle olle
Let's get dumb
Olle olle
Let's get dumb
Olle olle
We goin yeah~~

I woke up as soon as my alarm ring i remembered that I'm still in the van with iKON and when i look at them all of them are startled because of the loud noise of my alarm.

"Aigoo!! Why did you pick that song into your alarm!? Aishh" Junhoe said while rubbing his eyes. I quickly turned off my alarm oh my god im so sorryyyy.

"Noona why did you pick our song into your alarm? And why Dumb and dumber~" -Chanwoo

"Sorry!! Sorry!! I choose it because I'm hard to wake up so i choose a loud alarm mianhe" I bowed 5 times. Ugh i only realized that im with them i thought im in my room jeezzzz.

"Its okay next time put your alarm volume a little lower" Hanbin said. I just nodded and said sorry again.

I turned my gaze on Jinhwan and he just messed his hair and seat up properly. I guess i woke him up. I don't know but why is he so cold? Urgh nevermind were not that close much that's why.

When we arrived at the YG building I'm the one who go out in the van first because i need to help the other staff bringing the stuffs back in the building.

"Gyuri bring this" Seohyun said as she gave me the bags.

Woah i didn't expect that this will be heavy i almost got out of balance but luckily someone held my back.

"Be careful next time" That husky voice. Is that Jinhwan!?

He is Jinhwan!! Why am i so weak damn.

"T-thank you and i will!! Sorry for the trouble" He just passed me by and headed fast inside the building.

Why does he making me feel this way i felt that tickles again on my stomach argh.