♡Chapter 22♡

We arrived at my apartment and my parents are already awake. My mom is so stunned when she saw Jinhwan.

"Annyeong Mr and Mrs. Kim" Jinhwan said and bowed politely to my parents.

"Don't be so formal to me! Just call me eomma!!" My mom chuckled. My dad only nodded and smiled.

"I bet you guys haven't eaten lunch come! I made kimchi fried rice and bulgogi!" My mom said and quickly grab my Dad's arm and went to the kitchen.

I just shook my head because they are acting weird infront of Jinhwan.

"Let's go" I smiled to him and we went to the kitchen also.

While were eating my mom and dad are eyeing to each other its like they are signalling that only them can understand. What's wrong with them?

"Here have some more bulgogi that's my special dish! That's also Gyuri's favorite she always request me to cook these when she was a kid and she can finish my bulgogi in just a second! She's so fat when she was a kid-"

"Eomma!" I'm getting embarrassed because of what she is saying to Jinhwan. Ugh.

"What? Its true until now you still can finish it within a minute or second" My mom chuckled and smiled at Jinhwan.

Jinhwan smiled back to my mom.

"I didn't know she's fat when she was a kid" Jinhwan said. Is he teasing me?

"Oh! I'll show you her childhood pictures and you'll see how she was so chubby!" My mom excitedly said. I just face palmed and just continue eating.

"She's still chubby well her cheeks does" Jinhwan said. My mom and dad nodded agreeing to what he just said. Ugh can we stop talking about how am i fat when i was a kid?

"Eomma your bulgogi is really delicious and also your kimchi fried rice" Jinhwan said while eating.

"Aigoo I'm glad you like it! I'll teach Gyuri how to make this so that she can cook you when you two are already married and have kids!"

I choked to what she just said and Jinhwan gave me the water quickly and i quickly drank it.

"Eomma! Its still early to talk about that!" I said when i recovered. Jinhwan laughed.

"Give us one grandson and one grand daughter" My Dad suddenly said.

"You too Appa!? Jinjja stop itt" I said. I can feel my face starting to get red.

"We will soon" Jinhwan said. I slap his arm but he only laughed along with my parents. Jeez!

We finished eating and my mom and dad went outside to buy some groceries since there are only few are left on the fridge.

"Jinhwan ah take care of my daughter alright? We trust you"  My mom said.

"I will" Jinhwan said and bowed politely to my parents before they went outside.

So its the two of us left on my apartment. I went to the kitchen to clean the table and Jinhwan followed me.

"So when we are going to make it? Your parents and my parents also are already waiting to have grand childrens" Jinhwan said as he put his arms on my waist as he back hugged me.

"Ya! I-its still early and we still have a problem maybe n-next time..." I shut my mouth when i realized what i just said. Why you such a pabo Gyuri?

Jinhwan smirked and pull me closer to him. I put away his arms on my waist and move away to him since my face is red as like a tomato!

"Sure.. On our vacation let's do it i already booked our flight to Japan" Jinhwan said. My eyes widened.