♡Chapter 4♡

What a stressful day again! I yawned and stretched first before fixing myself to go to work.

I arrived early than i expected its only 8:00 and iKON's schedule will start at 1 pm. I'll just go to the yg cafeteria since i didn't ate much on my apartment.

As i arrived at the yg cafeteria there's no people its only me. I just sighed and turned on the heater for my ramyun. While waiting i texted Seohyun.

Me: Ya! What time are you going to work?

Seohyun is typing...

Seohyun: I'm on my way geez its still early!

Me:Okay hurry up I'm at the yg cafeteria and I'm alone here~

I sighed. Why am i so early ugh. I suddenly fixed myself when i heard footsteps coming here. As soon as i saw who is it i froze to where i am standing right now.

"Uhm.. H-hello Good Morning.." I bowed to him immediately.

"Morning.." He just looked for like 5 seconds and quickly look away and headed to the coffee section.

The heater was done so i pour some hot water onto my ramyun and mixed it before sitting. I saw Jinhwan finished doing with his coffee and sat with me. Were on the same table im freaking nervous as hell and why are we so awkward!?!?

"Why are you so early today?" Jinhwan asked.

"I don't know too.. Its just that i woke up early than i expected" Jinhwan just nodded as a response. I want to ask him too...

"H-how about you? Why are you so early too?" Jinhwan looked at me with his cold eyes again. Aish why did i ask him too? Stupid Gyuri!

"I woke up early too"

"Oh okay.." i awkwardly said and started eating my ramyun.

"Is Donghyuk.. Are you two dating?" Jinhwan said with his serious tone. I almost choked when i heard he said that.

"N-no.. Were not dating.. Were just friends" i said while still coughing. Jinhwan noticed it and he gave me the water bottle. I took it and drink it. I sighed heavily.

"I see.."

"Why did you ask tho?"

"Nothing..."

Is he jealous? Nah in your dreams Gyuri. Why am i thinking abou this?

"So.. I was just wandering why are you so cold?" I asked because I'm really curious about it.

Jinhwan looked at me confusingly.

"What do you mean I'm cold?"

"Well... You have no emotions when you talk and i've never seen you smile before i guess i only see it once but i forgot when i saw it" i said while eating my ramyun.

"Its just that.. I'm not good talking to girls that's all." Jinhwan said and sips his coffee.

"Ohh okay..Well let's be friends! So that your not cold when it comes talking to girls" Woah.. Did i just bravely said that? I don't know but i really want to get close to him..

"Okay" Jinhwan simply said.

"Fighting!!" I said with a fighting gesture. Jinhwan chuckled because of what i did. Oh my... Finally i saw him chuckled for the first time and he looks more.. Handsome.

Aish ya Gyuri what are you thinking! Your crazy!

"Hey Gyuri!!! I'm here now!" Seohyun yelled as she arrived to the cafeteria. She shuts her mouth when she saw jinhwan infront of me.

"Opss! Sorry for my loudness" Seohyun said and bowed to him.

"Its okay" Jinhwan said.

Seohyun looked at me and then she gave me a smirk. She look at me and then Jinhwan after she looks at him she return her gaze to me again. What's her problem?

"I better go now i still have some stuff to do" Jinhwan said while standing up.

"Oh okay bye" I said.

Jinhwan smiled at me before leaving the cafeteria. Omo i saw him again smiled!! I don't know what's happening but i felt that tickelish on my stomach.

"Ya Kim Gyuri explain yourself" Seohyun said after she sat infront of me.

"What?"

"Why are you two together?" Seohyun said while smirking.

"Its just a coincidence" I said. Seohyun just nodded and still looking at me with her teasing eyes on me.

"I see.." I just shrugged because of what her thinking. This woman aish.

Jinhwan's POV

I don't know with this girl named Gyuri but she seems interesting.

I just smiled when i remembered her saying fighting with a hand gesture. She's so cute.