♡Chapter 25♡

A/N: Thank you for reaching to the last chapter!! I really appreciate it!! Enjoy reading!! 💓💓💓

Jinhwan's POV

When we arrived at the amusement park Yuri's reaction is amazed as she look around.

"I can finally sighed in relief i thought we are eating to some expensive restaurant!" Yuri sighed and smiled brightly as she pulled me inside the amusement park.

I chuckled and holds her hand more tighter.

"You really hate expensive restaurants?" I chuckled.

"Anii its just that i don't want you to spent so much money with just a food" She said. I nodded and pinch her cheeks. I love her so much.

"Let's ride to that tall roller coaster!!" Gyuri said and pulled me quickly.

When we arrived at the ticket booth i look up to see how high is the roller coaster and i suddenly feel nervous just thinking about how high it is.

"Two ticket please!" Gyuri excitedly said. She was about to get her wallet but i quickly bought our ticket before she does. She make a grumpy face at me that made her look cuter.

"I will buy our food later i don't want you to buy all the things for me i also have money i can buy it too" She said.

"Araso araso stop looking grumpy you look ugly" I teased.

She make her face even look grumpier but decided to stop and just poke my side.

The japanese girl gave our ticket and smiled brightly to me.

"You can now go inside enjoy!" She said in japanese.

"Arigatogozaimas!" Gyuri said. I smiled because of her japanese.

We went inside and seat down. We put our seatbelts and i didn't realize that I'm already nervous and i froze to my seat when the ride is already moving.

Gyuri glance at me and notice that I'm not feeling good. She interwined our hands and smiled at me that made my nervousness faded a bit.

After that crazy ride I'm still not into myself and i think I'm going to puke and also my hair is all messed up. We seat down after our first ride.

Suddenly i heard a click of a camera and saw Gyuri laughing in her phone.

"Ya! What's that!?" I said and tried to took her phone. She laughs more and move away her phone but since I'm taller than her i successfully got her phone and saw myself looking at the ground blankly with my hair messed up.

I frowned and look at her but she just laughed.

"Don't delete it please! You look so cute in that picture! And give me my phone back!!" Gyuri said as she trying to get her phone back but i hide it inside my pocket.

"Then kiss me first" I grinned. Her eyes widened and blushed. She looks so cute.

"Infront of m-many people??" Gyuri said as she look around.

"So? Were not hiding our relationship anymore"  I said. She shook her head.

"Then i will not give you your phone" I said. I stand up and started walking leaving her alone but she quickly catch up on me.

"Ya!! Your such an idiot!!" Gyuri said and pulled me closer to her and gave me a peck on my lips. I smirk and put my arms around her shoulder.

"Give me my phone back ya Kim Jinhwan!"

"Not until you kiss me again" I smirked. She growled that made me laugh.

"Do you want me to pinch you?" She said and started reaching my side so that she can pinch it. I move away and quickly gave up and gave her phone.