♡Chapter 15♡

We arrived at jeju and as i got outside of the airplane the cold breeze of air greeted me.

"Ahh this is my first time going to jeju~" I smiled and look around.

We rent a small house where we are going to stay and its near the beach that made it more relaxing.

When we arrived to the house the staffs already gave the boys their self camera and their mics. While the other staff and me put their bags and stuff inside the house. Well the house have 6 rooms with 2 beds each room if there is no space in the room the other staff will just sleep on the couch well its just 2 days so i guess its okay.

Seohyun and I are going to sleep in the same bed and probably she will hug me while were sleeping later.

The cameran's are already outside filming the boys and also other staffs so there's only few here right now.

"What should we eat today?" Our head staff Eunbi said.

"We should just order i bet the other staff are still stired" Seohyun said and all of us agreed.

"Okay then" Eunbi said and grab her phone and called.

I went outside and saw Donghyuk and Bobby are laughing while filming themselves.

"Oh Gyuri!!" Donghyuk said.

"Wassup!! Wanna join us?" Bobby said.

"Where tho?" I went closer to them.

"Were going to get some fresh tangerines! Gyuri come on!!" Donghyuk said and pulled my arms. I just laughed and nodded.

"Araso!! Where's Jinhwan by the way?"

"Oh he didn't tell you?" Bobby said.

I shook my head " I was busy putting the stuffs inside the house"

"He's with Hanbin and Junhoe they went to the beach" I nodded.

When we arrived at the farm i smiled widely and hurriedly went inside. Waa daebak! Too many tangerines!!

"Slow down Gyuri ahh!! Your eyes are turning into tangerines!" Donghyuk laughed and messed my hair.

"Here's your scissor and basket Gyuri" Bobby said and gave the scissor to me and a small basket.

I moved away to them because they are filming themselves and the camera man is filming them too.

I look around and check the tangerines to find some fresh one. When i saw some i cut it and put it on my small basket. Suddenly my phone rang and its a call from Jinhwan i quickly answered it.

"Hello?"

"Yuri ah where are you???" Jinhwan's tone seems worried.

"I'm with Donghyuk and Bobby were at the tangerine farm" I said and chuckled.

"I'll go there"

"You don't have to i'll just text you when we are done here-"

"I'm on my way" Jinhwan said and ended the line. I just sighed aigoo Jinhwan you really can't stay calm when I'm not beside you huh?

I just shrugged and smiled while cutting some fresh tangerines that i saw.

"Gyuri!!!" Donghyuk yelled and headed to me.

I noticed that his basket are so full of tangerines that made my eyes widened.

"Jinjja!? You got so many Donghyuk ah!!" I said and check his tangerines.

Donghyuk laughed "Well there's plenty of fresh tangerines to that side"  I nodded and still amazed of how Donghyuk got so many tangerines.

"Here try some" Donghyuk peeled the tangerine before feeding me his tangerines that i didn't expect that he will feed me.