♡Chapter 19♡

A/N: Thank you for 600+ reads!! I really appreciate it!!! Here's a new update hope you enjoy it! ^_^ ❤️

"Ya where have you been? Your not in the dance studio earlier!" I pinch his side that made him said ouch.

"And i smell alcohol on you!" I glared at him.

"I thought drinking too much alcohol will forget you but nah" Jinhwan drunkly said.

"Pabo ya!" I sighed heavily.

When we arrived at my apartment Jinhwan is already sleeping and his head is leaning on my shoulder.

"Ahjussi can you help me carry Jinhwan inside my apartment?" I told Jinhwan's driver.

"No problem" His driver said.

He help me getting Jinhwan inside my apartment and when we arrived at the living room we gently put him down on the couch.

"Thank you for helping me! If the members ask you where is he just tell them he's at my apartment since its dangerous if someone will see him heading to their dorm while drunk" I bowed to his driver.

"Araso Gyuri " His driver smiled and bowed at me before he left my apartment.

I sighed heavily and sat on the single couch. Good thing that mom and dad are in busan right now for their vacation.

I stand up and headed to the bathroom to get some towel and water to freshen him up.

I sat on the ground and starting wiping his face with a clean towel.

"Jinjja how many alcohol did you drank?" I sighed.

Jinhwan slowly waking up and seated.

"Hmm around 7? I can't remember" He said as he messed his hair.

"You know drinking too much is bad to your health right? You should take care of your health since your an idol" I said. I gave the water bottle to Jinhwan.

"Here drink some water to freshen you up a little"

Jinhwan grab the water bottle and quickly drink it.

I was about to stand up and heading to the kitchen to grab some water but he pulled my arms that made me sit on his lap.

"Ya! What are you doing!!" I panickly said. Jinhwan snakes his arm on my waist and hold me tighter.

"Don't be with him your only mine" Jinhwan said as he took a peck on my neck. I felt the ticklish feeling on my stomach again.

"Your drunk Kim Jinhwan-"

"I'm so drunk because of you Gyuri.. Your the only one who make me feel this way" Jinhwan said. He leaned closer until our lips met each other.

He gently kissed me. My eyes starting to close and started kissing him back. I can taste the alcohol and mint at the same time to him as we kissed.

I opened my eyes when i suddenly felt his lips move to my neck and started kissing it.

"Jinhwan ya-"

I was about to stop him because this will might lead to you know something rated 18+ and I'm still not ready.

"Jinhwan?" He suddenly stopped. I look at him and saw him sleeping on my shoulder already.

I sighed and smiled at him. He really is drunk huh? I gently laid him on the sofa and stand up to get some pillow and blanket.

I gently put the blanket to him and gave him a peck on the lips before i went to my room to get ready to sleep.