♡Chapter 9♡

"Ya Gyuri wake up!!!" I startled when someone shouted on my ear.

"Seohyun ah.. Its still early!!" I said and put my head under my pillow.

"Its already 8 am you pabo! Jinhwan is already outside waiting for you!" My eyes widened and quickly headed to the bathroom. Seriously!?! I'm still sleepy ugh!

After i showered and get dressed i faced Seohyun which is laughing at me right now.

I hit her head "Ya why are you laughing?!"

"Ouch! It hurts! Anyways you believe on me that Jinhwan is already outside waiting for you!!" Seohyun laughed again. I hit her head again and rolled my eyes.

"I hate you!! And THANK YOU you disturb my sleep" Seohyun just laugh and laugh until she run out of breath.

"So i guess you two really have plans to go out?" Seohyun said and smirk at me. I layed on my bed and sighed.

"Y-yeah.. He said that he will treat me because i took care of him when he had a fever yesterday" I suddenly shut my mouth because of realization of what i said.

"Wah.. You took care of him yesterday? He had a fever yesterday? Why didn't you tell me this you said that your resting in the staff room ya you lied to me yesterday" Seohyun pouted.

"Sorry.. I just don't know how to say it"

"Its okay even though i smell something fishy between you two"

"Aniyo!! Were just friends that's all and i don't want to get issue with an idol"

Seohyun nodded "Well your right yg will kick you both if he knows that you and jinhwan were dating and i don't want you to be kick out just for that" Finally! She understand me! But im a little sad because i've already fallen to him... Aish erase erase!!!

"Aww thanks for your concern Unnie" I said that made her glared at me lol she don't want me to call her unnie because she said she would look old even though our age gap is only 1 year.

"Ya! I already told you to stop calling me that! Anyways I have a good news"

"What is it???" I excitedly said.

"I have a boyfriend now!!" Seohyun said while smiling widely.

"Jinjja!?" My eyes widened because of what she said.

"Yep!! Do you know Jeonwoo?" I nodded quickly. So he's the one ahh.

"Oh that shy man?" Seohyun nodded and laughed.

"He's shy at first but once you get closed to him he's not that shy after all and... He's kinda cute especially his dimples" Seohyun giggled. Man.. She's really inlove oh god.

"I'll introduce you to him tomorrow we have our day off tomorrow right?"

"Yeah"

"Great! See you at the cafe near the yg building araso? 12 pm" I nodded. Aish this girl i can't believe that she and jeonwoo will be together lol.

We stop talking when someone knock in our door. I quickly headed to the door and opened it to see who is it.

"Hi Gyuri" I raised my eyebrows when its just Hanbin.

"Hi too! Hanbin what is it??" I smiled to him.

"Let's go outside Hyung and the others is waiting for you" I confusingly look at him. What does he mean others? I thought its only Jinhwan.

"What do you mean others??"

"Oh didn't Jinhwan Hyung told you? He's bringing the other members because we played rock paper and scissor and whoever loses he will treat us some food and Jinan hyung lose hehe" Hanbin said.