♡Chapter 5♡

Gyuri's POV

Its already 11:30 am and were at the mini park to film their iKON TV season 2. I'm with Seohyun and other staffs to guide and watch iKON filming themselves. Our head staff and producers parted us. Me and Seohyun and Chen our camera man will be following Jinhwan and Bobby and the rest will be following the other members.

"Hyung where should we go?" Bobby cheerfully said to Jinhwan.

"Let's stop by to my sister's cafe" Jinhwan.

"Let's Go!!" They both holding a self cam. Chen is filming them while me and Seohyun were just keeping an eye to them at the back.

"I want to taste Jinhwan sisters coffee want to buy?" Seohyun said.

"Alright!" I said. I'm excited tho to see his sister i only saw her through her pictures on ig i bet they look so much alike!

When we arrived to his sisters cafe there's not much a lot of people and the coffee shop looks so nice and relaxing. I saw Jinhwan's picture and banner near the library section. It looks so cute because his sister is so supportive to him.

"Why are you smiling at?" Jinhwan suddenly said and look to what im looking.

"Uhm.. Its just that its so cute that your sister is so supoortive to you that's all" I smiled and look again to his pictures and banners.

"You like it?"

I nodded as a response.

"Gyuri come here! What's your order?" Seohyun said. I quickly headed to her to the counter and check the menu.

"I'll just have a latte"

"Okay so one cappuccino and one latte anything else?" Jinhwan' sister said.

"No, thank you" His sister is soo beautiful!! They are so much a like!

Jinhwan's sister noticed that i was staring at her for a minute so i look away well damn I'm so embarrassed.

"S-sorry its just that you and Jinhwan are so much a like" She just giggled.

"I know. Many people already said that and one of them is you now" I shyly smiled at her.

"Oh, why are you just standing there?" Jinhwan's sister said. She's looking on my back that's why i turn around to see who's she talking to.

"Nothing.. I'll have a latte too pls" Jinhwan said. He look at me for a second and then he look away fast.

"But don't you hate latte? You always order iced americano" Jinhwan's sister said.

"I just want to taste it..again" Jinhwan said and then quickly headed to Bobby seating on the couch near the window.

"He's weird" Seohyun said.

"I know... But he's still cute" i smiled while still looking at Jinhwan whose now sitting on the couch with Bobby but when i turn my look to Seohyun she smirks at me while looking at Jinhwan and then me i slowly faded my smile and quickly looked away.

"Don't tell me your inlove?" Seohyun said while still smiling like an idiot.

"N-no!!" I quickly said.

"Why are you stuttering then?" Damn you Seohyun!!

"Because i bite my tongue!!" i glared at her but she just smirk.

"Okay then" Seohyun said while still smirking before picking up our coffee.

Seohyun and I are about to place the coffee near the boys but Bobby said that they are done filming themselves and just seat there with them so we did.

"Here's your latte" I said while giving the latte to Jinhwan.

"Hyung i thought you don't like latte?" Bobby asked.

"I just want to taste it again" Jinhwan said before sipping his latte. Bobby just nodded and just ate his burger. I took a sip on my latte too.

"Sajangnim said that before 7 pm were already back to yg building"

"Okay!" Bobby said.

We stroll around on the street and Bobby and Jinhwan ate so much street food today. I guess their concept is to eat and eat lols. When its getting darker we went back to the yg building to rest.

When we arrived i stretched myself before entering to the building. What a tiring day! We kept walking since morning and now my legs are hurt and tired ugh i need to rest now.

We put the camera's to their places and i helped the other staff to edit their video for their ikon tv season 2. After i helped and cleaned the staff room i went home now. Ugh I'm so tireddd.