♡Chapter 24♡

Today is the day that Jinhwan and I will go to the Japan because I'm excited i already pack my things yesterday. Jinhwan is already waiting on the living room talking to my parents while I'm still on my room checking if i forgot something to put on my big backpack. I only bring my big back pack since were just going to stay there for only 5 days.

My phone suddenly rang i check the caller's name and its Younghyun. I answered it.

"Oppa!! How are you!? Are you okay now? Do you feel dizzy?" I asked worriedly.

"I'm okay now just a hang over i'll just eat Sungjin hyung's porridge that he made for me" Younghyun chuckled. I only sighed and smiled in relief.

"By the way I'm sorry for the trouble yesterday I'm not myself and sorry if i lose control"

"Its okay next time don't be too drunk again okay? And don't drink so much its bad for your health"

"Araso araso its just that i thought if i drink so much my feelings for you will be gone but just hearing your voice its impossible" Younghyun said and chuckled a bit.

I blushed because of what he just said. He really likes me.. It feels awkward but i don't want our friendship get ruined just because of this.

"I think i need space and i don't want to see you so that i can move on"

"Oppa i understand i know things between us will get awkward but always remember your still my bestest friend and i don't want us to be awkward for so long let us still be the same okay?" I said.

"Okay" Younghyun chuckled that made me chuckled too.

"Thank you for understanding me Gyuri ah! By the way i heard your going to japan for a vacation today have fun!!" Younghyun said.

"I will! I better go now Oppa bye take care and rest well!!"

"Bye and i will!" Younghyun said and the call ended.

I quickly grab my backpack and went outside and headed to the living room.

"Sweetie why took you so long!? I already finished showing all of your childhood photos to Jinhwan!!" My mom said.

Jinhwan stand up and laugh.

"Eomma!! Seriously!!" I frowned.

"Don't worry your still cute as ever" Jinhwan said and pinch my cheeks.

"Eomma Appa were going now bye!!" I said and hug them.

"Araso take care!" My mom said. My dad patted my shoulder and smiled at me. I waved at them before leaving the apartment.

"Let's go" Jinhwan said and interwined our hands.

________

We arrived at Japan and its already 10 pm so we headed to our hotel and little did i know that there's only one bed and were going to sleep in the same bed! He booked a 5 star hotel with one queen size bed. It has a small living room and a large bathroom and the bath tub is so big and it has a mini kitchen as well. I don't want to see how much Jinhwan spent to this vacation just seeing all these expensive room and hotel makes me dizzy. I can buy already a house and lot to how much he just spent to this vacation.

"Yuri ah you okay?" Jinhwan said when he notice that my hands are on my head as i massage it.

"Yea its just that i didn't expect that this will be so much expensive.." I said as i slowly sit on the sofa inside our hotel room.

"Don't worry about it i can work hard so that i can get back all i've spent in our vacation don't stress yourself" Jinhwan said and kissed my forehead. He sat down beside me and put his arms at the back of my shoulder.

"If i can pay you back all of the things you bought me" I said as i play his small soft hands.

"Your already paying back to me"

"Huh?"

"By loving me and taking care of me" he said with his husky voice. I blushed to what he just said.

"I love you"

I smiled and look at him. He's making me feel the butterflies in my stomach again. Oh how lucky am i to have such a sweet and caring boyfriend.

"I love you too.. So much" I said and hugged him tight. I never expect to fall in love with him this much. I don't know what am i going to do if he's not here on my side.

Jinhwan pulled me closer to him and took a peck on my lips that made me giggled because of the ticklish feeling.

"Let's get ready to sleep now we have so much to do tomorrow and you will surely love it" Jinhwan said.

"Jinjja!? Oh please don't tell me were going to eat to an expensive restaurant Kim Jinhwan I'm warning you" I frowned at him.

"Anii! Just wait and see tomorrow" Jinhwan chuckled. I poke his side and stand up and went to the bathroom.

"I'm going to take a shower now"

"I'm also going to take a shower as well let's do it together" Jinhwan said and stand up also but i quickly stop him.

"Hell no!! Just wait for me after i finished showering then its your turn now!!" I said and glared at him but he just laugh.

"Araso araso i was just kidding" He said as he layed down on the sofa and check his phone.

I just shook my head and entered to the bathroom and started putting off my clothes as i get ready to take a shower.

After i finished showering and get dressed to sleep i went outside Jinhwan caress my waist before he entered the bathroom. It makes me goosebumps and also felt that ticklish feeling again.

As i layed on our soft bed i sighed heavily and closed my eyes and didn't realize that i fell asleep already.

_________
Its already morning and its also valentines day i growled since i don't want to see some heart balloons and teddy bears with a heart design it makes me cringe
don't know why.

"Let's go!" Jinhwan said as he interwined our hands and went outside of our hotel.

I'm only wearing an oversized black tshirt and a high waist jeans, white sneakers, denim jacket and a black bucket hat i only wear a simple cloth since i want to be comfortable in our date. Jinhwan wear a black turtle neck sweater, black ripped jeans and a denim jacket and a black sunglasses that made him look like a rich playboy. Our clothes are kinda couple shirt and Jinhwan insisted that we should wear a similar clothes.

"Jinhwan your phone is ringing" I said and stopped walking.

Jinhwan sighed and took out his phone from his gucci leather belt bag.

"Hello?" Jinhwan turned on the speaker.

"Hyung!!" The boys yelled.

"What?"

"Nothing hehe enjoy your honeymoon!!" Bobby said.

"Buy us some pack of ramen!!" Chanwoo said.

"Araso i will" Jinhwan said.

"Gyuri speak!" Yunhyeong said.

"Hello! You guys should take some rest okay? Don't overwork too much especially Hanbin!" I said and chuckled.

"I will prioritize my health first i know" Hanbin said.

"Because sajangnim already send me your new schedule next week and it will be super hectic so take some rest okay?"

"Oh god" Junhoe said.

"Ne managernim enjoy there sorry for bothering you guys its just that Donghyuk wants to check you guys" Bobby said.

"What?! Why only me!? Oh shut up-"

And the call ended. I look at Jinhwan in confuse and started laughing. I miss the boys already.

"Sorry for that" Jinhwan said and smiled. I only nodded and chuckled.