♡Chapter 13♡

Its been a month since me and Jinhwan are a couple. We are still sweet as ever he still makes my heart flutter.

Today is Saturday so I don't have a work right now I'm just here laying on my bed while looking at the ceiling and then a flashback was suddenly on my thoughts.

I have a bestfriend when i was 10 yrs old and we are so so close he's always there whenever I'm sad or happy, he's always there to protect me and we treated each other as brother and sister but until one day he doesn't wanna talk to me anymore i keep asking him why but he just ignore me and said he doesn't want to see me or be friends again. My heart aches so bad that time and I'm crying so much and sobbing so hard because of his sudden coldness to me and I didn't do anything wrong to him and there's no problem but he just ignore me and build a wall to us he kept his distance to me like we never know each other.

Until one day i saw their car leaving with all of their stuff i quickly headed to their house and when i check there's no more stuff there... Only loneliness and coldness left on their house. I cried again so hard that time and i didn't ate properly over 1 month until my sadness became anger because he didn't explain to me why he didn't talk to me anymore and why did they left and until now i was still angry at him and i don't know if he's still alive or not. I want to see him again to check if he's fine out there somewhere and i wonder if he still remember me.

My tears starts to flow on my cheeks when i remembered that again. I sighed heavily and wipe my tears away. Atleast I'm already happy and contented to what my life is right now.

My phone rang and i saw its my mom calling i quickly answer it.

"Hi sweety!"

"Hi Mom!!" Oh god i miss my parents so much.

"How are you? Sorry if i just called you just now because were so busy right now here" my mom said with a sad tone on her voice.

"I'm fine Mom, how about you guys?"

"Were fine just a little stress because our company have a little issue right now but were still fine. Your father have a meeting right now so he can't call you right now"

"Its okay just tell him I miss him" My Mom chuckled.

"I will sweety.. And guess what? I have a good news for you sweety!!" I became excited because of what will she said.

"Were going back to Seoul next week!! We'll just have a vacation there and our boss already approve to our leave!" My Mom said and i feel she's jumping with happiness just like me right now too.

"Great!! I miss you guys so much!" My Mom chuckled.

"I miss you too sweety. I need to go i'll just message you some details for our vacation okay? I love you take care!"

"I love you too Mom bye!" And the line ended.

I can't wait!! Finally after 1 year they will come back again!! My parents come back to Seoul every 1 year and even if its only 1 year i still miss them. They insist me to just live with them on the US but i disagreed because i want to be independent and i want to earn some money my parents supported to my decision so they did not insist me anymore to go with them.

My phone rang again it means someone's calling me again and this time its Jinhwan.

"Jagiya~" He said in a cute tone even if his voice is husky.

I chuckled " Why?"

"I miss you can you open your door? I'm right here infront of your apartment hurry up! I want to see your beautiful face especially your chubby cheeks i want to kiss it right now~" My eyes widened and hang up the call and quickly went to the door.