♡Chapter 18♡

Gyuri's POV

I hate him!! He's so hot tempered and he didn't let me explain!

I'm so sleepy right now because last night i can't sleep because of what happened yesterday and now I'm looking like a panda with big rounds under my eyes.

I'm half asleep when i arrived at the yg building. I put my stuffs on the staff room and yawned. God i need to drink some coffee. I headed to the yg cafeteria to brew some coffee.

"Ya Gyuri! Can you hear what I'm saying?" I suddenly heard Seohyun's voice.

"Oh your here what are you saying?" I said as i yawned again.

"Ya!! I'm talking to you since were on the staff room and i followed you here still talking to you but you didn't even notice me you just walk like no ones talking to you ya what happened and why are you so sleepy?" Seohyun fastly said. I didn't know Seohyun can be a rapper.

"Seohyun ah you should show your rapping to sajangnim and audition he might join you to show me the money" I said. Seohyun rolled her eyes at me.

"Jinjja what happened to you?"

"Nothing i just can't sleep last night"

"You sure? You guys didn't fight?" I frozed. Damn it Seohyun really knows me well.

"N-no.. I'm okay i just need some coffee" I said and look away. I took my mug and poured some coffee on it.

Seohyun sighed and tapped my shoulder.

"Okay as you said so. I have so many to tell you but I will be working with BlackPink today so i better go now since i took 1 hour to finished their make up and hair jalgayo!" Seohyun said as she hugged me before she left.

I sighed and drink my coffee. My phone vibrates and i check my phone to know who texted me.

Younghyun: Gyuri! Are you still busy after your work?

Gyuri: Nope. Why?

Younghyun: I wanted to invite you here in our gig and also want you to meet my members is that okay to you?

Gyuri: Sure! Why not? I'm excited to see you guys performing!

Younghyun: Great!! I'll fetch you infront of yg building see you at 5 pm!! ;)

Gyuri: See you! :D

I remembered Younghyun's band name. Day6 right? I search their group name and watched some of their mvs and I'm amazed because of their voices. I played their song Hurt Road and it gives me chills and suddenly my heart aches because of the lyrics because i remembered Jinhwan.

How many times a day
Will my tears swell up?
Even though I try to count
I can't
Because I'm always trying to hold the tears in

How am I these days?
When you see me
I wonder if I look like I'm okay
I don't know what kind of expressions I'm doing these days

I wiped my tears and stopped playing the song because someone will might see me if i continue crying while listening to this song.

I sighed. After i finished drinking my coffee i headed to the
Dance Studio where the boys are it right now. I hope Jinhwan is not there because i can't see him right now.

I nervously entered their dance studio as i entered i sighed in relief when i didn't saw Jinhwan with them.

"Gyuri ah!!" Donghyuk quickly went to me and hugged me tight. I chuckled and hugged him back.

"You okay?" Hanbin said worriedly.

"Yeah.."

"Sorry, Jinhwan Hyung is really like that he's really a hot tempered" Yunhyeong said.