♡Chapter 12♡

"The view is so nice here!! And the city lights is so beautiful along with the snow!" I said as we arrived at the top of the mountain. Yep we mountain climbed but the mountain isn't that tall and rocky so were not that tired.

"How do you know this place??" I asked Jinhwan.

"I joined Hanbin to go mountain climb and we mountain climb here that's why i know this place and i come here whenever I'm stress out for short this is my stress out place. My stress will eventually gone and it makes my mind peace whenever i come here and just watching the city lights here"

I nodded. This place is sure is beautiful and relaxing.

Jinhwan back hugged me and kiss my cheeks. I still can't believe that were together now!! I still can't move on to his sudden confesion to me and this is the most happiest and memorable of my life!

"Jinhwan"

"Hmm?"

"We know that you guys have a dating ban right?"

"Yeah.."

"What are we gonna do? Don't you not feel scared right now? Because if sajangnim knows this he might be kicking you out of the building" I said.

Jinhwan sighed "I'll ask him if our dating ban contract has an expiration and i know it has because yg can't lock us up not having a relationship until we are old" Jinhwan said.

I sighed...I hope everything will be okay at the end and i hope we are still together and love each other.

"So don't worry about it okay? For now let's this be secret until i ask yg about it okay? And its for our safety too even if i want to confidently announce to the public that you are mine now and we are in a relationship now" Jinhwan said and hugged me even tighter. I can't help but to smile. Jinhwan is too precious and sweet i can't.

"Do the other members knows this?"

"Ah.. Yes but its okay i trust them. How about Seohyun?" - Jinhwan.

"Hmm i let her know this because i can't hide this to her because she already knows this that's why she's teasing me nonstop whenever she sees you and i trust her too" I know Seohyun and she's not the type of people that will drag down a person.

Jinhwan nodded and kissed my cheeks again.

"Ya stop it! You kissed my cheek 10000 times!" I glared at him but he just laughed and pinch my cheeks.

"I can't help it. Your cheeks is so chubby!" Jinhwan said and chuckled.

"Aigoo! Let's just go home now its pretty dark now" Jinhwan nodded and we left while holding hands. I'll never forget this moment.

*****

Its another day and I'm so joyful today!!

My phone beep someone text me and its from Jinhwan!

Jinaniiii♡: Good Morning jagiya ;)

Did he just call me his jagiya?? I'm smiling like an idiot right now here!!

Me: Good Morning too!♡

Jinaniiii♡: Going to work now?

Me: Yep! How about you?

Jinaniiii♡: I'm still at our dorm and I'm so lazy right now.. I just wanna cuddle with you all day.

Me: Ya! Don't tease me and you guys still have a lot of schedule you guys are going to shoot a new variety show and tomorrow you guys are going again to japan for your last japan world tour concert! Finally!!