♡Chapter 14♡

Back to work again sighsss. Well.. Atleast i will see Jinhwan and the others!

iKON will practice for the whole day for their comeback and i bet they all will be tired. I hope they don't faint or something because of tiredness.

When i arrived at the yg building Seohyun quickly hugged me when i entered the staff room.

"Gyuri ah!! Sajangnim is calling you!" Seohyun said. My eyes widened.

"Jinjja!? Wae!?" I became nervous. Why is he calling me!? Did i do something wrong!? D-did he know that Jinhwan and I are in a r-relationship!? Oh my god I'm getting crazy here!!

"I don't know Eunbi Unnie said to you need to go to sajangnim's office" Seohyun said.

"H-huh?"

Seohyun laughed and patted my back.

"Don't be so nervous ya!! You might pee in your pants! Maybe he's getting you a promotion or something think positive Gyuri ah you've work hard and you deserve to be promoted" Seohyun said and winked at me. I sighed heavily.

"O-okay" Aish I'm still nervous!!

"Fighting!!" Seohyun said before she left.

Gyuri ah you can do it!! Think positive!!

I entered the elevator and press the button to 7th floor where sajangnim's office is.

I wonder if Jinhwan and the others are here? I haven't seen them today maybe Hanbin is too strict today maybe they are here before i arrived here.

As the elevator opened it means I'm on the 7th floor now. Inhale exhale Gyuri!!!

I'm already infront of his office and the presence here is kinda makes me nervous because its too quiet...

I knocked first then his secretary opened the door.

"Miss Gyuri come inside" The secretary said. His secretary is really pretty and tall.

I nodded and entered inside and i saw sajangnim as i entered. He's sitting on his chair and looking at his laptop.

"Uhm s-sajangnim why did you called me?" I said and bowed politely to him.

His eyes turned to me and slightly smiled. He put his hands together.

"Oh your here. Well.." I became more nervous my hands are so cold right now.

"I'm promoting you" He said.

My eyes widened and my mouth opened.

"I'm promoting you to be iKON's manager your head staff Eunbi said to me your working hard ever since i hired you and she said she noticed that you easily memorized the schedules"

I'm still so shock. I blink twice before answering him.

"A-are you serious?"

YG laughed and nodded.

"I'm always serious to what I'm saying"

I bowed to him politely "Thank you sajangnim!!" Omygod i can't believe!! Seohyun was right!!

"You will start be starting be their manager tomorrow okay? Keep it up" I smiled widely and bowed again to him and said thank you for the last time before going to the yg cafeteria where Seohyun is.

"Seohyun ah!!" I said and hugged her as soon as i saw her sitting on the yg cafeteria.

"You scared me!! Wae!?! Did sajangnim promoted you?" I smiled widely and nodded. Seohyun smiled widely too and hug me back.